9. Baked Zucchini Noodles With Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and Parmesan
A lighter, brighter take on an Italian classic: Manicotti noodles are swapped with mandoline-sliced ribbons of zucchini, and filled with spinach, mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta, and egg. Then everything is baked to melty perfection. Get the recipe.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲