9. Baked Zucchini Noodles With Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, and Parmesan
A lighter, brighter take on an Italian classic: Manicotti noodles are swapped with mandoline-sliced ribbons of zucchini, and filled with spinach, mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta, and egg. Then everything is baked to melty perfection. Get the recipe.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.