1. Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce
2. White Barbecue Sauce
3. Homemade Chimichurri
4. Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce
5. Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
6. Homemade Harissa
FWIW, spicy red pepper sauce deserves to be on just about everything. Recipe here.
7. Homemade Steak Sauce
8. Homemade Sriracha
Should the rumors of a Sriracha shortage ever come to pass (PLZ GOD NO), know that everything will still (MAYBE IDK) be fine. Get the recipe.
9. Trio of Asian-Inspired Sauces
10. Creamy Chipotle Mayo
11. Five-Ingredient Vegan Pesto
Toss it with pasta, use it as a veggie dip, or spoon it over avocado toast. Get the recipe.
12. Homemade Curry Paste
13. Pesto Calabrese
14. Homemade Avocado Ranch Dip
15. Creamy Sundried Tomato Pesto
Served over pasta, this goes from prep to plate in less than 30 minutes. Get the recipe.
16. Buffalo Hummus
17. Almond & Cilantro Pesto
18. Balsamic Whiskey Steak Marinade
19. Roasted Garlic & Cilantro Marinade
Step one: Prepare marinade. Step two: Grill or pan fry shrimp (or your seafood of choice). Step three: Devour way more than you thought you would, and be downright joyous about it. Get the recipe.
20. Spicy Lime & Garlic Marinade
21. Sweet & Sticky Chicken Marinade
22. 15-Minute Honey-Garlic Salmon Marinade
23. Garlic, Basil & Balsamic Tofu Marinade
Tofu works as a great blank canvas for this simple and flavorful marinade — but just about any other protein would work too. Get the recipe.