6. Homemade Harissa
FWIW, spicy red pepper sauce deserves to be on just about everything. Recipe here.
8. Homemade Sriracha
Should the rumors of a Sriracha shortage ever come to pass (PLZ GOD NO), know that everything will still (MAYBE IDK) be fine. Get the recipe.
11. Five-Ingredient Vegan Pesto
Toss it with pasta, use it as a veggie dip, or spoon it over avocado toast. Get the recipe.
15. Creamy Sundried Tomato Pesto
Served over pasta, this goes from prep to plate in less than 30 minutes. Get the recipe.
19. Roasted Garlic & Cilantro Marinade
Step one: Prepare marinade. Step two: Grill or pan fry shrimp (or your seafood of choice). Step three: Devour way more than you thought you would, and be downright joyous about it. Get the recipe.
23. Garlic, Basil & Balsamic Tofu Marinade
Tofu works as a great blank canvas for this simple and flavorful marinade — but just about any other protein would work too. Get the recipe.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺