2. The Drunken Turtle Pie — fudge, pecans, and salted bourbon caramel — at Pie Junkie in Oklahoma City.
8. The swingle — Key lime pie covered in dark chocolate — at Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pies in Brooklyn, New York.
9. White Chocolate, Pear & Almond Pie at Magpie in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
"Their pie milkshakes are amazing too!" —Lucy McKinney, Facebook
11. Apple Berry & Peach Pies at Snohomish Pie Company in Snohomish, Washington.
—Jessica Rich, Facebook
13. Banana Cream and Pear Raspberry Pies from Mission Pie in San Francisco, California.
"The crumbly granola topping is perfection. I'd seriously eat platefuls of that stuff on its own." —Rachael Diaz, Facebook
22. Speciality pie holes — like S'mores and Almond Coconut — at Pie Spot in Portland, Oregon.
—Carrie Arballo, Facebook