We recently shared a few of our favorite pies across the country — and then we asked the BuzzFeed Community to share theirs. Here’s what they said.
2. The Drunken Turtle Pie — fudge, pecans, and salted bourbon caramel — at Pie Junkie in Oklahoma City.
5. The Bumble Berry Crumble at Pie Bar Ballard in Seattle, Washington.
"Paired with a Dutch apple pie-tini." —McKenna P.
8. The swingle — Key lime pie covered in dark chocolate — at Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pies in Brooklyn, New York.
9. White Chocolate, Pear & Almond Pie at Magpie in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
"Their pie milkshakes are amazing too!" —Lucy McKinney, Facebook
11. Apple Berry & Peach Pies at Snohomish Pie Company in Snohomish, Washington.
—Jessica Rich, Facebook
13. Banana Cream and Pear Raspberry Pies from Mission Pie in San Francisco, California.
"The crumbly granola topping is perfection. I'd seriously eat platefuls of that stuff on its own." —Rachael Diaz, Facebook
14. The Drunken Nut — pecan pie spiked with bourbon — at Emporium Pies in Dallas, Texas.
16. Blueberry Cream & Strawberry Rhubarb from Briermere Farms in Riverhead, New York.
22. Speciality pie holes — like S'mores and Almond Coconut — at Pie Spot in Portland, Oregon.
—Carrie Arballo, Facebook