3. Dumplings and sesame pancakes at Prosperity Dumpling.
Where: 46 Eldridge St., Lower East Side/Chinatown
Cost: Dumplings are 4 for $1; sesame pancakes are $1.25
"You can eat like a king for a couple bucks because everything on the menu is well below $10. This place is the size of a shoebox, but it's worth it. —David Montego, Facebook
5. The swingle — a mini frozen Key lime pie coated in dark chocolate — at Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pies.
6. The maple bacon cookies at Schmackary's.
Where: 362 W. 45th St., Midtown West
—Kara Randall, Facebook
8. The beef brisket noodle soup at Lam Zhou Handmade Noodle.
Where: 144 East Broadway, Chinatown
—Julie Yang, Facebook
11. The viagra empanada — stuffed with shrimp, scallops, and crab — at Empanada Mama.
Where: Locations in Hell's Kitchen and the Lower East Side
—Haley Mulcrone, Facebook
13. Pork buns from Momofuku Noodle Bar.
Where: 171 1st Ave., East Village
Cost: $10 for two.
—Kyle Jameson, Facebook
18. Half chicken, rice, and beans at Casa Adela.
Where: 66 Avenue C | East Village
"For the price, it's a steal." —Cesar Medero, Facebook