23 Brilliant Wedding Bars From Couples Who Dared To Dream
You could serve a pristine 7-layer wedding cake ORRR you could serve whiskey and Choco Tacos.
1. A potato bar stocked with fries and tater tots:
2. A build-your-own burrito bar:
Because of COURSE Chipotle caters weddings.
3. A popsicle bar with Otter Pops and bubbly to cool down at summer weddings:
4. Or a s'mores bar with coffee and hot cocoa to warm up at winter ones:
5. Choco Tacos and cocktails:
6. Moon Pies & milk:
7. An old-fashioned soda bar:
8. A cocktail bar that Harry Potter would approve of...
9. And a candy one, too:
10. A pickle spread:
11. A biscuit bar:
12. An ode to Oreos:
13. A bacon-and-eggs breakfast buffet:
14. A pick-your-own pie platter:
15. An In 'n' Out bar:
OK so it's less of a bar, more of a truck. But it's showing up to serve ~your wildest dreams~ on ~your biggest day~, so don't complain.
16. Or a Chickfila one:
Catering > hatering.
17. A bar fully stocked with sweets:
18. A sundae station:
19. A salsa spread:
20. A donut display:
Total tower of power.
21. A DIY grilled cheese buffet:
FWIW, I make the same exact face whenever I see platters of grilled cheese.
22. A waffle station with all the fixings:
23. And a milk and cookies bar:
Stocked by mom.