2. The Wines of Westeros line will feature 12 wines — each one tied to a different house from the show.
“The reds are all associated with the houses that are head strong and robust. The whites on the other hand are more cunning, perceptive and mysterious,” said Jane Burhop of Common Ventures, the Australia-based agency behind the wines.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.