2. Vodka and Lime Spritzer With Fruit Ice Cubes
3. Rosemary, Peach, and White Wine Spritzer
The base of this drink is an easy infused simple syrup — of sugar, water, peaches, and rosemary — that you make on the stovetop the night before. The next day, it’s combined with white wine and a splash of club soda. Get the recipe.
11. Mandarin and Vodka Spritzer
If you don’t have mandarins, sub in your favorite citrus. Get the recipe.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."