2. Vodka and Lime Spritzer With Fruit Ice Cubes
3. Rosemary, Peach, and White Wine Spritzer
The base of this drink is an easy infused simple syrup — of sugar, water, peaches, and rosemary — that you make on the stovetop the night before. The next day, it’s combined with white wine and a splash of club soda. Get the recipe.
11. Mandarin and Vodka Spritzer
If you don’t have mandarins, sub in your favorite citrus. Get the recipe.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺