1. Campfire Breakfast Burritos
Prep these at home the night before — tortillas stuffed with egg, ham, cheese, and green chiles — then reheat at the campsite for a quick, filling breakfast. Get the instructions.
2. Warm S'mores Granola
3. Lumberjack Breakfast
4. Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls
5. Apple & Cranberry Packets
6. Campfire French Toast
7. Foil Pack Cheesy Fries
8. Campfire Tex Mex White Bean Chicken Packets
10. Beef, Carrot & Potato Bundles
11. Campfire Foil Packet Paella
You'll do all your slicing and dicing pre-trip. Then at the campsite, just toss together and reheat. Get the instructions.
12. Salmon with Herbs & Lemon
13. Campfire Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
15. Tin Foil Meat, Potato, and Veggie Bowls
16. Campfire Pizza Log
17. Whole Wheat Pasta Packets
Camping purists will say that eating pre-cooked pasta in the great outdoors is sacrilegious. I say OK MORE FOR ME. Get the instructions.