1. Campfire Breakfast Burritos
Prep these at home the night before — tortillas stuffed with egg, ham, cheese, and green chiles — then reheat at the campsite for a quick, filling breakfast. Get the instructions.
2. Warm S'mores Granola
3. Lumberjack Breakfast
4. Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls
5. Apple & Cranberry Packets
6. Campfire French Toast
7. Foil Pack Cheesy Fries
8. Campfire Tex Mex White Bean Chicken Packets
9. Vegetarian Party Pack
Fair warning that carnivores will love this, too. Get the instructions.
10. Beef, Carrot & Potato Bundles
11. Campfire Foil Packet Paella
You'll do all your slicing and dicing pre-trip. Then at the campsite, just toss together and reheat. Get the instructions.
12. Salmon with Herbs & Lemon
13. Campfire Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
14. Easy BBQ Chicken and Potatoes
15. Tin Foil Meat, Potato, and Veggie Bowls
16. Campfire Pizza Log
17. Whole Wheat Pasta Packets
Camping purists will say that eating pre-cooked pasta in the great outdoors is sacrilegious. I say OK MORE FOR ME. Get the instructions.