1. Campfire Breakfast Burritos
Prep these at home the night before — tortillas stuffed with egg, ham, cheese, and green chiles — then reheat at the campsite for a quick, filling breakfast. Get the instructions.
9. Vegetarian Party Pack
Fair warning that carnivores will love this, too. Get the instructions.
11. Campfire Foil Packet Paella
You’ll do all your slicing and dicing pre-trip. Then at the campsite, just toss together and reheat. Get the instructions.
14. Easy BBQ Chicken and Potatoes
17. Whole Wheat Pasta Packets
Camping purists will say that eating pre-cooked pasta in the great outdoors is sacrilegious. I say OK MORE FOR ME. Get the instructions.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝