3. Hearty Vegetarian Chili
Chili freezes well, so you can let the leftovers ~fuel your winter~. Get the recipe.
5. Honey Garlic Chicken
Fair warning that you’ll want to put the easy marinade — honey + garlic + soy sauce + ketchup + spices — on just about everything from now on. Recipe here.
7. Homemade Minestrone Soup
Packed with protein. Get the recipe.
10. Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A winter staple. Get the recipe.
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
13. Mexican-Inspired Quinoa
Try the filling stuffed into tortillas, or on its own as a healthier burrito bowl. Get the recipe.
14. Italian Chicken and Broccoli Rabe Chili
16. Shredded Mexican Chicken
Smoky, spicy, and sweet — thanks to smoked paprika, green chiles, and a bit of brown sugar. Get the recipe.
17. Vegetable Beef Soup
20. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
Sandwiches, ranked: 1) French dip. 2) All other sandwiches. Get the recipe.
21. Curried Butternut Squash Soup
After everything cooks, you’ll hit it with an immersion blender (or toss it into a regular blender) until all is smooth. Get the recipe.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏