1. Easy Four-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Just chicken breasts + beer + salsa verde + spices. (Plus, any toppings you’d like.) Get the recipe.
4. Chipotle Adobo Breakfast Tacos with Guacamole
Honestly, I’ll take breakfast tacos over pancakes any day. Get the recipe.
8. Grilled Steak Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
Chimichurri makes a great topping for meats and veggies — so feel free to make a double batch and save leftovers for later. Get the recipe.
10. Baja Fish Tacos with Citrus Slaw
The answer to cold weather blues? This colorful throwback to summer. Get the recipe.
14. Tacos with Grilled Poblano and Corn Salad
This recipe uses fresh corn on the cob, but frozen corn works too. Get the recipe.
18. Veggie Tacos with Queso Fresco
21. Homemade Choco Tacos
Because the only thing better than tacos for dinner is even more tacos for dessert. Get the recipe.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬