3. Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Made from store-bought biscuit dough and fried to perfection. Get the recipe.
4. Campfire Bacon
Skewer away. Instructions here.
6. Cheesy Dutch Oven Potatoes
Slice and dice, then toss everything onto a hot grill. Get the recipe.
8. Grilled Brussels Sprouts With Whole Grain Mustard
Going green. Get the recipe.
10. Potato Boat with Ham, Cheese & Bacon
11. Dutch Oven Pizza
Pre-made pizza dough as the crust means this is super easy to assemble. Instructions here.
14. Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Dill Potatoes
Dinners shouldn’t just be limited to hot dogs and hamburgers — this recipe gets a bit fancier by cooking the chicken with white wine and aromatics. (But all the magic happens in the foil packet, so it’s campfire-approved.) Get the recipe.
15. Coconut Curry Soup
You’ll pre-pack dehydrated vegetables, noodles, and spices in plastic bags — then when you get to camp, just add water and reheat. Instructions here.
21. Campfire Eclairs
Crescent rolls + snack pack pudding. Get the recipe.
25. Barbecued Apple Crisp
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.