1. Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
2. Root Vegetable Stew
3. Slow Cooker Sweet Fire Chicken
4. Country-Style BBQ Ribs
5. Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
6. Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
The simple sauce — of garlic, honey, soy sauce, red pepper, and a bit of ketchup — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
8. Broccoli Beef
9. Red Beans & Rice
10. Three-Ingredient Crock Pot Ranch Porkchops
11. Crock Pot Black Bean Soup
This version builds flavor by quickly sautéing the onions and peppers in garlic before adding them to the slow cooker — but feel free to skip if you're short on time. Recipe here.
12. Crock Pot Split Pea Soup
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This requires a bit of pre-Crock Pot prep — like browning the meat and cooking the vegetables for a few minutes on the stovetop — but it's worth it. Get the recipe.
14. White Chicken Chili
15. Beef Bags
16. Sunday Sauce
The rich, tomato-based sauce is super versatile — and can be used on everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches. Get the recipe.
17. Vegetarian Red Lentil Curry
18. Cilantro Lime Chicken
AKA: A burrito bowl in a bag. Get this recipe and others here.
19. Crock Pot Beer-Braised Chicken
20. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa
21. Spicy Saffron Chicken
22. Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
Downright hearty. Get the recipe.