4. Country-Style BBQ Ribs
7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
The simple sauce — of garlic, honey, soy sauce, red pepper, and a bit of ketchup — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
11. Crock Pot Black Bean Soup
This version builds flavor by quickly sautéing the onions and peppers in garlic before adding them to the slow cooker — but feel free to skip if you’re short on time. Recipe here.
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This requires a bit of pre-Crock Pot prep — like browning the meat and cooking the vegetables for a few minutes on the stovetop — but it’s worth it. Get the recipe.
16. Sunday Sauce
The rich, tomato-based sauce is super versatile — and can be used on everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches. Get the recipe.
18. Cilantro Lime Chicken
AKA: A burrito bowl in a bag. Get this recipe and others here.
20. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa
22. Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
Downright hearty. Get the recipe.
Related: 21 Vegetarian Dump Dinners To Try
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."