4. Country-Style BBQ Ribs
7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
The simple sauce — of garlic, honey, soy sauce, red pepper, and a bit of ketchup — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
11. Crock Pot Black Bean Soup
This version builds flavor by quickly sautéing the onions and peppers in garlic before adding them to the slow cooker — but feel free to skip if you’re short on time. Recipe here.
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This requires a bit of pre-Crock Pot prep — like browning the meat and cooking the vegetables for a few minutes on the stovetop — but it’s worth it. Get the recipe.
16. Sunday Sauce
The rich, tomato-based sauce is super versatile — and can be used on everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches. Get the recipe.
18. Cilantro Lime Chicken
AKA: A burrito bowl in a bag. Get this recipe and others here.
20. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa
22. Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
Downright hearty. Get the recipe.
Related: 21 Vegetarian Dump Dinners To Try
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀