1. UPDATED Aug. 18, 11 a.m. ET:
2. Christina Aguilera and fiancé Matt Rutler welcomed a baby girl on Saturday in Los Angeles, Us Weekly reported.
3. Little Summer Rain Rutler is the first child for the pair, who have been engaged since February. The singer and coach on The Voice is also mom to Max, 6, with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎