We recently shared a few of our favorite foods under $10 in Chicago — and then we asked the BuzzFeed Community to share theirs. Here's what they said.
1. Italian beef and cheese fries at Al's Italian Beef.
Where: Locations throughout Chicago.
Cost: Beef sandwiches are $4 to $7; cheddar fries are $3
—Maddie Mechem, Facebook
2. A scoop of goat cheese cashew caramel gelato from Black Dog Gelato.
3. A specialty sandwich — like the Pepito with steak, onions, and cheese — and an oatmeal shake at Irazu.
Where: 1865 N. Milwaukee Ave
Cost: Pepito is $5.95, oatmeal shake starts at $3.50
—Stephanie Harrah, Facebook
4. Chili cheese curds at Antique Taco.
5. Specialty doughnuts — like the bacon maple Long John or the creme brûlée — at Glazed & Infused.
6. A half-dozen pierogis at Pierogi Heaven.
7. Italian beef sandwich and a chocolate cake shake at Portillos.
8. A giant bowl of pho at Tank Noodle (Pho Xe Tang).
9. Half chicken dinner with fries from Harold's Chicken.
10. A slice of pie — like sugar cream or chocolate chess — Hoosier Mama Pie Company.
Where: 1618 W. Chicago Ave
11. The bacon & guacamole sausage with grilled corn, cheddar, and chipotle mayo from Haute Sausage.
12. Carne asada tacos from Taqueria Moran.
13. A slice of caramel pie from Beatrix.
14. Korean fried chicken wings at Crisp.
15. A stacked sub at Bari.
16. The Garrett mix — a sweet and salty mix of caramel and cheese — at Garrett Popcorn.
17. Cinnamon rolls from Ann Sather.
18. Crispy cauliflower and Parmesan tater tots at The Franklin Room.
Where: 675 N. Franklin Street
—Malisa Komalarajun, Facebook
19. The Cubano or the Española and a cafe con leche at Cafecito.
20. Savory bao at Wow Bao.
21. Specialty fries — like the Sriracha buffalo chicken or the BBQ pork and mac 'n' cheese — at Frite Street.
Where: 3006 N. Elston Avenue
Cost: $3 to $8