We recently shared a few of our favorite foods under $10 in Chicago — and then we asked the BuzzFeed Community to share theirs. Here's what they said.
1. Italian beef and cheese fries at Al's Italian Beef.
Where: Locations throughout Chicago.
Cost: Beef sandwiches are $4 to $7; cheddar fries are $3
—Maddie Mechem, Facebook
3. A specialty sandwich — like the Pepito with steak, onions, and cheese — and an oatmeal shake at Irazu.
Where: 1865 N. Milwaukee Ave
Cost: Pepito is $5.95, oatmeal shake starts at $3.50
—Stephanie Harrah, Facebook
5. Specialty doughnuts — like the bacon maple Long John or the creme brûlée — at Glazed & Infused.
10. A slice of pie — like sugar cream or chocolate chess — Hoosier Mama Pie Company.
Where: 1618 W. Chicago Ave
16. The Garrett mix — a sweet and salty mix of caramel and cheese — at Garrett Popcorn.
18. Crispy cauliflower and Parmesan tater tots at The Franklin Room.
Where: 675 N. Franklin Street
—Malisa Komalarajun, Facebook
21. Specialty fries — like the Sriracha buffalo chicken or the BBQ pork and mac 'n' cheese — at Frite Street.
Where: 3006 N. Elston Avenue
Cost: $3 to $8