1. For no-show pins, point the bobby pin in the opposite direction of the hair you’re pinning back.
Twist the pulled back section slightly, so that the pin has something to weave into. Find instructions for this quick tuck at Cosmo.
2. This works for pinning back braids too:
Watch the step-by-step video here.
3. Or, you can ditch the no-show look entirely:
Wear ‘em loud and proud. More here.
5. For a no-fuss way to tuck your bangs back, braid your crown and secure with two quick pins:
6. Criss-cross your pins for added texture:
Find more ideas here.
7. Or criss-cross your locks for a different take on half-up, half-down:
It’s easier than you think, and each pin tucks neatly under the layer above it. More here.
11. Or a geometric one:
More ideas at Marie Claire.
Also? Bonus points if you can work this into your hair: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
12. Channel old Hollywood in three steps: pin, roll, and tuck:
So romantic. Instructions here.
13. Get your hair out of your face with a single pin:
No hair-tie necessary. Tutorial here.
18. Go minimalist with an easy waterfall braid + a single pin:
Bonus: A quick fix for all of those stretched out bobby pins you’ve got lying around? Pliers.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱