7. Revlon “Just Bitten” Lip Stain
It goes on almost sheer — so you can apply on the go and not worry about the precision that usually comes along with pencil products. But true to the stain in its name, colors are buildable and they stay on for hours. $7 here.
12. Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color
19. Sinful Colors Nail Polishes
22. Tweezerman Tweezers
Plain and simple: These are the best tweezers out there. (Their secret: a super-sharp slant that lets you grab onto even the tiniest of hairs.) The full-size version usually tops $20 at Sephora, but the mini pair is a few bucks cheaper and works just as well. $13 here.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color (#12) was originally listed at Amazon for $7, but can actually be found for $2. Happy shopping!
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.