7. Revlon “Just Bitten” Lip Stain
It goes on almost sheer — so you can apply on the go and not worry about the precision that usually comes along with pencil products. But true to the stain in its name, colors are buildable and they stay on for hours. $7 here.
12. Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color
19. Sinful Colors Nail Polishes
22. Tweezerman Tweezers
Plain and simple: These are the best tweezers out there. (Their secret: a super-sharp slant that lets you grab onto even the tiniest of hairs.) The full-size version usually tops $20 at Sephora, but the mini pair is a few bucks cheaper and works just as well. $13 here.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Last Lip Color (#12) was originally listed at Amazon for $7, but can actually be found for $2. Happy shopping!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷