1. A French dip sandwich at Philippe The Original.
Where: 1001 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles
Cost: A regular French Dip is $6.75
—Carl Hossli, Facebook
2. The rice bowl — with sorrel pesto, radish, feta cheese, and poached egg — at SQIRL.
Where: 720 N. Virgil Ave, Los Angeles
3. A slice of maple custard from The Pie Hole.
Where: 714 Traction Avenue, Los Angeles
—Kendall Allen, Facebook
5. Macarons from ‘Lette Macarons.
Where: Locations in Beverly Hills, Little Tokyo, and Glendale
Cost: $1.95 each
—Ashley Mae Mangalindan-Santos, Facebook
6. The fried chicken biscuit with Sriracha honey and egg from Free Range food truck.
Where: Local rotating schedule found here.
—Eric Gonzales, Facebook
7. A dozen cheese pastries from Porto’s Bakery.
Where: Locations in Burbank, Glendale, and Downey
Cost: $.75 cents each
—Angelica Alumia, Facebook
8. Carne asada and al pastor tacos from King Taco.
10. Dollar Filipino street food and melon juice at Dollar Hits.
Where: 2422 Temple Street, Los Angeles
Cost: $1 per stick, $1 for juice
11. Popcorn bacon — deep fried chunks of bacon with maple crema — from Black Hogg.
Where: 2852 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
—Rose Ermer, Facebook
12. Dole whip soft serve at Brian’s Shave Ice.
Where: 11301 W. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles
Cost: $2.75 to $4.75, depending on size
—Nikki Sun, Facebook
14. Specialty donuts — like maple bacon or Fruity Pebbles — at California Donuts.
Where: 3540 W 3rd Street, Los Angeles
Cost: $2 to $3
—Joey Reynoso, Facebook
15. Dollar tacos from El Chato taco truck.
Where: 5300 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles
Cost $1 each
—Chris Kevin, Facebook
16. A scoop of saffron pistachio at Saffron & Rose Ice Cream.
Where: 1387 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles
Cost: $4 for a small
—Stephanie Taylor, Facebook
17. The Scott Baioli dog — smoked bacon, cheese, caramelized onions, and garlic aioli — at DogHaus.
Where: Locations in and around LA, including Canoga Park and Burbank
—Marie Tyler, Facebook
21. Red velvet cake at Doughboys.
Where: 8136 W. Third Street, Los Angeles
—Rigo Perez, Facebook