Bell Pepper Egg Boats
3 assorted bell peppers
6 large eggs
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Cut the peppers in half through the stem. Remove the seeds and membrane. Place onto a parchment-lined baking tray.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Crack an egg into each pepper half. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add spinach and mushrooms to 2 of the pepper halves.
6. Add tomato, and basil to 2 of the pepper halves.
7. Add salsa and cheddar to the 2 remaining pepper halves.
8. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the egg whites have set or until your eggs are cooked to your preference.