One-Pan Honey Lemon Chicken And Veggies
⅓ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Olive oil, drizzle
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
8 ounces green beans, trimmed
8 ounces cherry tomatoes
2 carrots sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and garlic. Set aside.
3. In a cast-iron skillet, brown chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Add the green beans, cherry tomatoes, and carrots to the pan.
5. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken and veggies.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F/75˚C.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!