We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cruelty-free vitamin C serum that'll give your skin a much-needed pick-me-up. Just listen to the 44,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review: this stuff brightens, softens, and dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. I find it makes the dark marks disappear much quicker after a breakout. I bought this for mild under eye wrinkles and have definitely seen the difference. Been using it for two months or so and now it's part of my holy grail products. I also noticed that I have had less breakouts since I started using this product." —M. Russell
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
2. And speaking of pools, a stunning ruffle V-neck one-piece if you're on the hunt for a swimsuit. I'll be taking all meetings poolside in this bathing suit. Sorry not sorry!
4. An air purifier for anyone who's felt personally victimized by seasonal allergies. This bad boy removes dander, mold, dust, and pollen in the air to help you breathe better.
Promising review: "This is an excellent purifier for those who are affected by cat dander, mold, and other problems associated with breathing difficulties. I have several cats so there is so much hair in the air in addition to their dander. This machine has solved my breathing problems during the night (I use it in my bedroom). In fact I am sleeping better every night, which I'm sure is due to the cleaner air that I am breathing. Another plus is that I'm using a great deal less tissues." —Linda Cruz
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (available in two colors).
5. An Instant Pot air fryer because it'll satisfy your love of crunchy, fried foods but do it without all the grease. You can make all your restaurant faves — like chicken wings, crispy breaded eggplant, charred veggies, and even donuts — with this magical appliance. It's even great for reheating foods that usually get soggy in the microwave, like pizza!
Check out my colleague's Instant Pot Air Fryer review and I can basically guarantee you'll want one before you even finish the article.
Promising review: "After listening to dozens of clients and friends talk about their air fryers, I decided it was time to bite the bullet so to speak. Consumer Reports' rave reviews led me to the Instant Vortex Plus. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤️ IT! Everything seems to taste better cooked in an air fryer. Even salmon is more moist and flavorful. Plus food cooks more quickly than traditional oven or fryer methods. The Vortex is large capacity so it’s easy to cook two or more types of food at the same time. Do it...you won’t regret it!" —Rosanne Heideman
Get it from Amazon for $99.95.
6. An allergy supplement so your poor pup dog can find relief from itchy skin. These soft chews are great for dogs with sensitive skin and allergies, and they deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
Promising review: "Our 70-pound lab boxer mix was in misery due to skin allergies. We had spent a small fortune and he had two allergy related surgeries that left him weakened and with serious hair loss. We changed diet, went through food trials, twice! Various prescription allergy medications with no relief. We started using these treats and his coat now looks healthy and normal. His vitality has improved and we haven't visited the vet for months! We are amazed at the change in his skin. The itch has stopped completely. I only wish we had found relief for him sooner." —Kool-aide
7. A moisturizing hair treatment if you want a a quick burst of hydration. In just eight seconds — eight! — it starts working to leave your mane feeling silkier, softer, and smoother after washing.
Promising review: "I was hesitant to spend nine dollars on it but Amazon had the cheapest so I got it and it has gotten the tangles out of my daughter's hair that nothing else would, and I use it about once a week for myself as well. I recommend it for anyone with tangle-prone or damaged hair." —eBH
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
8. A foot file for getting your heels in sandal-ready condition. Rub gently and watch the dead skin and calluses fall like shredded cheese to reveal baby soft heels.
Promising review: "I'm not one to talk about my feet. I've had circulation problems for years that are just now resolving and that has lead to deep callouses on the heel of both feet. I bought this on a whim as I have tried other products in the past with no luck. Twenty minutes later I'm touching baby smooth skin where there used to be deep cracks and rough broken skin. This thing is a miracle worker and if I could rate it 10 stars I would." —Gully176
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
9. An odor-eliminating spray because the smell of pee wafting from your carpet — even though you've diligently cleaned up after every pet mess — makes relaxing in the living room near impossible. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
Promising review: "I have six elderly cats, and a few of them oftentimes leave smelly pee puddles to register their disdain at whatever cats get 'peed off' about. It's not a litter box problem and, although I've caught one or two of them doing it, I can't blame them all. This product works great on fresh messes as well as dried ones. After blotting up fresh pee pads, I saturate the area with Rocco & Rossi's odor remover and let dry. For dried stinky stuff, I just saturate the area and let it dry. It has a pleasant odor and completely eliminates the ammonia odor. Believe me, I've tried all kinds of products, and this one works the best. I buy gallons now just to have on hand. It's better than smelling that awful pee!" —mona mia
Get it from Amazon for $19.94.
Check out our in-depth Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator review.
10. A Hunt A Killer subscription that'll provide you with an opportunity to put on your detective hat and show off the crime-solving skills you learned while listening to way too many true crime podcasts. Each box comes with clues like newspaper clippings, personal effects, police documents, letters, and more to help you piece together who did it.
Hunt A Killer currently has nine different box sets which ship in six monthly installments and seven all-in-one premium kits which can be completed in a single night. Themes include the Blair Witch experience (self-explanatory), Baker's Dozen (players have to figure out which cooking show contestant plans to poison the judges), and The Woods (a paranormal investigation in which you have to find out how a young woman has been afflicted by an ancient evil).
Get it from Hunt A Killer for $30/per month (you can buy a one-time box or six- or 12-month subscription).
11. A tub of brightening, firming, and rejuvenating eye cream so you at least look like you got some sleep (even if you were up until 2 a.m. scrolling through Instagram).
12. A pack of matatabi chew sticks if you're tired of wasting money on catnip toys that your kitty couldn't care less about. Matatabi is a plant native to Japan and a catnip alternative (great for kitties who show no interest in catnip!). Plus, the stick format helps keep their teeth clean.
MeowyJanes is a wonderfully named small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey. It specializes in catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: "I have two young Siamese mix cats that chew wires, shoes, wooden spoons. These chew sticks are perfect for them. They sniff the sticks, run on them, and then start chewing. My two cats that are over 10 years old just rub on them but don't enjoy chewing them. If you have a very active cat that does destructive chewing, these are a great substitute." —JEM4612
Get them from Amazon for $9.97.
13. A lipstick organizer to help you show off your makeup collection in a totally unique way.
Makeup In Place is a Florida-based small business.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh!!! This lipstick holder is so freaking cute and so unique!!! The packaging was spot on and it was shipped and delivered with care. This is my first item I bought from Etsy and I’m so glad I found Johana's page because it made my Etsy experience worth it!!!! Thank you so much. I love it!!!!!!" —Laci
14. A eucalyptus lavender pouch for getting the most out of your baths and showers. The hot steam triggers lavender's and eucalyptus' therapeutic benefits, which include promoting relaxation, decongestion, stress reduction, and encouraging restful sleep.
Each bag lasts for two to three showers.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
Promising review: "These smell AMAZING, and they're such a perfect size for the shower. I used to have big bundles of eucalyptus, but they always took up so much space. These are perfectly sized and the blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender is HEAVENLY." —Maggie
15. A mosquito repellent that creates a 15-foot skeeter-free zone because these pesky bloodsuckers have ruined far too many camping trips.
Promising review: "Excellent product that does precisely what it says it does. We have a large patio area and use one of these on each side of the patio. We live in South Florida and even in the height of mosquito season, we can spend an evening on the patio with these and not get a single bite. These are excellent!" —Luke W.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in seven colors).
17. A pet hair remover if you're tired of getting fur all over your clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "If I could give this product six stars, I would. My husband and I use it almost every day. We have three furry dogs and six fluffy cats, which makes for A LOT of hair. We were using a lint roller before we bought our ChomChom Roller. The lint roller didn't work very well and had to be replaced. We have had our ChomChom Roller for months and it still works just as well as it did when we first got it. We can actually invite our friends over now without worrying about all the pet hair." —Morgan Willis
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
18. A Hu Kitchen dark chocolate and vanilla crunch bar to satisfy your sweet tooth without any of the bitterness you might usually expect from a dark chocolate. It's made without refined sugar and is certified paleo.
19. An acne patch for those days when a pimple pops up at the *worst* possible moment. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on the skin while still drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: "These did exactly what they said they would. I had a rather large acne area breakout under my chin. Overnight it nearly disappeared! I will say these are best on spots with a whitehead as they work by drawing the yucky stuff out. I will definitely be getting these again." —Heather E Tapp
Our in-depth review of Avarelle's acne patches gets into the nitty-gritty — why they work, how to use them, and why they've earned 28,000+ 5-star reviews from customers.
20. A bath soak because any day that ends in Y is a good day for chillaxing in the tub. This one's made with Himalayan salt, epsom salt, coconut oil, vanilla bean, and vanilla essential oil.
Birch & Grey Co. is a woman-owned and queer-owned small business started by Britt Swett.
Get it from Birch & Grey Co. for $18.
21. A Living Proof dry shampoo that'll quickly absorb oil and neutralize the sweat stank. Whether you're just not feeling up to washing your hair, you want to extend the life of your style, or you're trying to protect your mane by going longer between washes, you'll make heart eyes at this spray bottle.
Promising review: "I have super oily hair. I used to have to wash it every day in order to keep just a ponytail looking clean. I can go SEVERAL days without a wash and my hair still looks clean! I don’t even have to reapply product. I’ve tried lots of dry shampoos and this beats all the others by a long shot." —Emily
Get it from Living Proof for $26.
22. A bright blue floral bra and panty set so you don't even need to get dressed. Also, it's just really darn pretty.
Love, Vera is a Black-owned and woman-owned lingerie brand founded by Vera Moore and her partner Nate Johnson. Their mission of size inclusivity and body positivity is apparent in their stunning designs.
Get it from Love, Vera for $45 (the bra is available in band sizes 32–44 and cup sizes A–DDD; the panties are available in sizes XS–4X).
23. A personalized picnic blanket if you're tired of lugging heavy board games to and from the car every time you and the fam go to the park. This blanket has four classic games built into it and can be personalized with your name so no one else can even think of stealing it.
Get it from Personalization Mall for $35.99 (originally $44.99)
24. A soap brows kit for anyone who wants to try this beauty trend they've seen all over TikTok. This method will help make your brows look thicker using just your existing hairs. And of course you can go in with a brow pen or powder to add even more fullness.
Promising review: "I was looking for a good soap for soap brows for so long! I have super dark brow hair and the problem I have with most bar soap is it will get each throughout the day or super sudsy and white. This product did not! It was amazing and left my brows in whatever direction I wanted!!!" —Savannah