27 Products That Reviewers Say Was Money Well Spent
Including a pair of squat-proof leggings we promise aren't see-through, an automatic curling iron, and a doggie mouthwash that can help lift plaque.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lash serum so you can get the look of lash extensions without the triple-digit price tag. This miracle in a bottle is stuffed with amino acids, peptides, and vitamins that may make your lashes look longer and thicker.
2. A pet hair remover if you love your fur baby but hate how much they shed...on everything. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
3. A three-stage air purifier with a washable filter to capture 99% of airborne particles, including mold, pet dander, dust, and pollen.
4. A vegan exfoliating body scrub to slough away the rough bumps on the back of your arms and legs (keratosis pilaris is its name but you may have heard it called "strawberry skin" or "chicken skin") with a combination of powerful alpha-hydroxy acids.
5. An interactive cat toy so your kitty is panting hard after a play session. It'll quickly replace the bin full of other playthings you've bought Alexander Hameowlton over the years...and that he now won't even look at.
Promising review: "We just took this out of the box and our cat who usually does nothing but lay around the house LOVES this!! I think this is the perfect cat toy. Extremely easy to use, easy to store, and got our fat, lazy cat running and playing. It was money well spent." —piebald
Get it from Amazon for $2.21.
6. A handy puzzle board if you and your partner are big on puzzles but small on space. It has four drawers to store puzzle pieces and provides a large enough flat surface to put together a 1,500-piece puzzle.
7. A stimulating interactive dog toy so your dog has a constructive outlet for his natural curiosity. It's also great for slowing down fast eaters if you fill the pockets with kibble.
8. A multiuse skincare oil for helping you say bye-bye to uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (see ya later, dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don't forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: "I bought this product for stretch marks but started using it on my arms and legs. I've suffered from keratosis pilaris on my arms and thighs my whole life and have tried everything to get rid of it. A few weeks of using the oil and it is totally gone! The small scars from scratching at it are highly diminished as well. I couldn't be happier. Still working on my stretch marks, but even if it doesn't work as well on those, this was money well spent. And it smells great, too!" —Pat B
Get it from Amazon for $8.89+ (available in three sizes).