1. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip to organize cluttered cords stat. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
Promising review: "I have an outlet above our mantel that’s meant for a wall-mounted TV. We have a large painting covering it. We wanted to use the plug to power two Wi-Fi speakers on the long mantle. The thinness of the plug is perfect behind the painting. The power strip is hidden by a mantle clock. So, we have our two speakers to either side and no visible wires. This product may not work for every application, but for us, it’s 10 stars." —Chashum
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in five styles).
2. An expandable honeycomb drawer organizer because you know what's really cool? Being able to find a matching pair of socks.
Promising review: "OK, admittedly, I am a bit of an organization freak. I purchased two of these organizers (yes, you do need two PER drawer) to organize my underwear drawer. I agree that $20 seems like a lot to pay for a few pieces of plastic to organize a drawer no one else really sees, but...it's totally worth it. The gratification I got from being able to see exactly what I had, neatly organized, easy to find...wow. I definitely recommend this product. And the actual dividers are well made and super easy to assemble. As a previous reviewer said, the number of times you will look at your drawer and be totally satisfied makes the price well worth it." —Brigette
Get it from Amazon for $7.70.
3. A pack of shelf dividers for organizing your clothes into neat and distinct piles. These dividers provide stability for soft clothes that tend to fall over into one big pile of mess.
4. A pair of clever ceiling fan chain pulls that'll put a stop to the frustrating occurrence of pulling the fan chain and having the light turn off. Now you'll always know when chain controls the fan speed and which chain controls the light.
Promising review: "Absolutely adorable! They add panache to the fan, and you never have to worry about which pull to choose. The set also makes it easier for me to reach them. They do not get in the way and are a sturdy fit into the original chain. Would highly recommend to anyone." —Scholar Mama
Get them from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in two lengths and four styles).
5. A peel-and-stick wallpaper if you're looking for a low-effort DIY. What's easier than a sticker?
Promising review: "I am IN LOVE. I bought this to use as a backsplash in my rented studio apartment kitchen, which has potential to be pretty but really needs some help. I ordered two rolls thinking that if I liked it in my kitchen, I’d order more to use on the wall behind my bar cart. I loved it so much when it came in that I decided to go ahead and put it up on the big wall and deal with the kitchen later. The pattern is so easy to line up and it looks so good! My tiny, dark apartment instantly looked bigger and brighter. Even up close I can’t tell where the seams are. It was super easy to put up by myself, though I would recommend having another person to help if possible because it would have taken a lot less time if I’d had someone to hold it steady while I lined up the edges. If I could give six stars I would. It’s expensive but worth every penny!" —Lizzy
Get it from Amazon for $30.98+ (available in three colors).
6. Or! A sheet of marble contact paper so you can cover larger areas. Thanks to its oil-proof and waterproof finish, it'll stand up to spills and mess.
Promising review: "I resurfaced my office desk with this paper and it looks really good. What I like about it is that it's waterproof (I have spilled coffee and water and it wipes up without soaking into the contact paper.) Easy to install and pretty. I just ordered another roll for my linen shelves and will be ordering more for my laundry cabinet shelves." —Amazon Customer
Get a roll from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in five sizes).
7. A pack of double shower hooks to save you time when you wanna toss your dirty shower curtain liner in the washing machine. Now you don't have to remove the shower curtain too (and then inevitably hang it up backwards). And one certified genius even used the hooks as pant hangers. *mind blown*
Promising review: "Wow. Game-changer. I have to change my shower curtain liner a lot because of a humid bathroom (yes, even with a fan on 😬). Though there are greater issues in the world, why wouldn’t you want to save yourself some time with these hooks! Not having to take the curtain off each time I change the liner has really been more satisfying than I had anticipated. Added bonus are the rings themselves, the balls that were added hug the shower curtain rod so they never pop off. Something I never knew I needed either. Love these!" —Jdbouchart
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in eight finishes).
8. A detergent cup caddy, because, wow, this thing is genius. No more drips and spills that sit on the top of your laundry machine that you're too lazy to wash off and then they collect dust and get gross and you know you need to wash them but who knew cleaning was so hard? (No, this isn't me! How could you think such a thing?)
Promising review: "This is the answer to a prayer! My mom suffered a stroke and no longer has the use of one arm, which makes task such as pouring laundry detergent very difficult! Now she just puts the cup on this holder and presses the button with her good hand! Thank you!!!! And yes it is fabulous in stopping the drips!" —Tilara
Get it from Amazon for $13.77.
9. A wicker stair basket for holding all the junk you don't want to bring up or down — or trip over!
Promising review: "With three kids and a two-story house, we are constantly having to take things up and down the stairs. This basket is perfect for throwing their shoes, socks, or miscellaneous items in to take upstairs at the end of each night and put it all away. Much easier than carrying individually and wayyyy better looking on my stairs than random stuff strewn about." —Kacie Coehlo
Get it from Amazon for $30.30+ (available in two colors).
10. A pack of solar-powered waterproof deck lights that'll illuminate all the dark areas outside your home now that the sun sets earlier. Attach them to deck railings, on the side of your stairs, to your fence, and wherever else it's a little spooky at night.
Promising review: "These lights were easy to install and look great in on our deck. We just had a pool built and needed some light on the steps of the deck so we could see walking up the steps at night. They're beautiful without too much light." —BJ
Get 16 from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three colors).
11. A pack of floral wall decals if you've been watching home makeover shows before bed and now you fancy yourself a bit of an interior decorator. These peel-and-stick flowers provide all the fun of a big reveal without the stress of literally waiting for paint to dry.
Reviewers recommend mapping out where you want the stickers before placing them as the adhesive is quite sticky.
Promising review: "These were so easy to apply and were even more beautiful than I had thought. The color is rich and it makes my bedroom feel peaceful. I'm going to order another set to add some life to the adjoining bathroom." —Melissa A. Zimmerman
Get it from Amazon for $17.80 (available in five other designs).