We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable bookmark book tracker to gamify reading and entice you to finally finish the story on your nightstand.
British Book Art is a small business based in the UK that sells the most book art and bookmarks.
Promising review: "I'm absolutely obsessed with this bookmark. It's definitely made me more determined to read this year and will be a nice keepsake. Will be repurchasing when this one's almost filled." —Mady Taylor
2. A hammered metal gold lunar garland that'll ~eclipse~ all your other bedroom decor as your favorite purchase of all time. You'll be ~over the moon~ when you see how much coziness this adds to your bedroom.
Base Roots is a woman-owned home decor shop that blends modern and traditional design elements.
Promising review: "I'm an incoming freshman this fall and I bought this to add some personality to my dorm. It has beyond exceeded my expectations! I placed it directly on top of my dorm bed as shown in the display photos and am so pleased with how it looks. It fits perfectly with the gray/white color scheme I was going for and have received numerous compliments from both my friends and RAs when they've visited. I cannot stress enough how much of an 'aesthetic feel' it adds to my dorm." —jhsgf
3. A long-lasting, super hydrating clear lip gloss if you love having moisturized lips but regular lip balm just isn't extra enough. This adds the perfect amount of shine without feeling sticky.
The rosehip oil gloss is designed to reduce fine lines on your lips. The mint oil gloss creates a cooling sensation. And the coconut oil gloss is for lips that need extra hydration.
Promising reviews: "Bought on a whim and I love these! I will be buying more." —Anashia Pendleton
"I don’t typically write a lot of reviews but I love this so much that I had to. I added it to my cart just for free shipping but I’m so glad I did. This stuff is amazing! Not only is it cheap but the tubes are also larger than regular lip gloss tubes. It lasts so long even after eating and drinking and is perfect to sleep in to get soft lips. It also has amazing shine. So it’s a great product all around and I’ll definitely be purchasing more!" —Bailey Silver
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $3.99.
4. A mounted brush for satisfying your cat's ceaseless demands for scritches. Just mount it to a corner with the included adhesive strips and watch as your beloved babies leave you for the warm embrace of this gray and white piece of plastic.
Promising review: "Both my cats seem to love this inexpensive product. Bought on a whim but very pleased. Little need for catnip, with some positive attention and gentle encouragement they started using this groomer and haven't stopped, only when it falls down. Didn't want to use screws and haven't found a lasting adhesive tape that holds up under such constant use. Command strips are on the shopping list." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.50.
5. A pound of cereal marshmallows because your ideal ratio of cereal to marshmallows is 90% marshmallows and 10% cereal.
6. A super soft mock turtleneck sweater so you have a fall-appropriate accessory for sipping PSLs and picking apples. Also, mock necks > turtlenecks because you don't need to constantly re-roll it, you won't have to worry about smearing makeup all over your turtleneck when you put on your sweater, and you won't look like a floating head in a sweater (I s2g I look like Uncle Fester whenever I wear turtlenecks 😩).
Promising review: "I never write reviews, but this one really deserves it. I bought one and went right back and ordered it in four other colors!! It is sooo soft, amazing quality, and a perfect fit. Well done, Target, this will be a winter staple for sure." —katiek
Get it from Target for $30 (available in women's sizes XS–4X and six colors).
7. An adorable octopus-shaped blackhead remover to exfoliate your skin while pulling out whiteheads, blackheads, and other pore-clogging yuckies.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
8. A pair of batwings that'll look so ~bloody~ adorable on your shoes. Yep, that's right — these are batwings for your shoes and skates! They're a ~fang-tastic~ final touch for your witch costume, but they're also great for folks who celebrate spooky season 365 days of the year.
Wolf Workshop is a UK-based small business run by Pipa and George (the cat) that specializes in handmade leather goods.
Promising review: "This is by far one of my favorite things I’ve ever purchased ever. The quality of the wings is phenomenal, and the packaging was so great and thoughtful! I really appreciate the extra touches to it and the freebies!! The seller is very kind, patient, and helpful when I had questions about how the wings would fit my skates. Thank you so much for this experience! <3" —CAIN
9. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara if you're ready to make your dream of voluminous, curly lashes come true. It's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — what more could you ask for?
Promising review: "This stuff is fantastic! My eyelashes are dark and aren't particularly long. A few coats of this, and it really looks like I have extensions. The day I got it, I had to get right back on Amazon and order another tube for my mother. She tried it, and it made her VERY sparse, short lashes look like doll lashes. Doesn't seem to smudge, yet removal is easy at the end of the day! Definitely feel good about this $5 impulse purchase!" —Jane Eyre
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
10. A pair of exfoliating mitts for making you go, "Oh, gross!" the next time you shower. They're made of a viscose fiber that buffs away beads of dead skin (you'll literally be able to see them) to reveal buttery, baby soft skin underneath — and probably make you feel like a lizard shedding its skin.
Promising review: "I use a loofah everyday, so I just bought this to use once a week, not thinking it would do much if anything. Man, was I wrong!!! I read reviews, viewed pictures, and watched the videos. I assumed they all used tanning products or spray tans, because the skin in the tub was brown/black. OMG, mine was too!!! I haven't tanned in 15 or so years. It was gross. On the bright side, my skin really does feel great. Just get it, seriously..." —Kim McMahon
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (also available individually).
11. A Sunday Riley face sunscreen with SPF 30 because I bet your current sunscreen doesn't protect against blue light. Well, this guy does! And it dries without leaving a white cast or feeling heavy on the skin.
I'd written off all Western sunscreens as absolute TRASH in favor of Asian sunscreens, but this sunscreen really surprised me. What impressed me the most and what is probably my favorite thing about this product (apart from the sun protection) is that there was absolutely no white cast. It does take a little bit for it to fully soak into the skin, but I actually enjoyed the dewy glow it gave my skin because I don't usually wear makeup/foundation. The only fault I can find is that the sunscreen is quite runny, so I have to make sure to hold the container upside down when I open it so the sunscreen doesn't drip everywhere.
Promising review: "The best sunscreen for melanated people. For those saying it leaves a blue cast, the key is rub the sunscreen in your hands and create heat versus simply applying straight to your face. So many benefits in one sunscreen, why wouldn’t you buy it??" —thee1bbn
12. The Clean Ball, a genius German invention so you can get rid of purse sand — y'know, the fine layer of dirt, dust, crumbs, grit, and who knows what else that you scrape your hand against whenever you're rooting around your bag and you brush the bottom of your tote. Inside the honeycomb pink ball is a smaller sticky ball that picks up debris and washes clean so you can reuse it.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius! It rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. It's easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors).
13. A pack of Crayola Globbles to keep your kiddos busy sticking, squishing, squeezing, stacking, and slinging without worrying about sticky residue on your ceiling and walls.
Promising review: "I waited over two months to write my review! My 4-year-old daughter plays with these DAILY! YES they do attract dirt and hair. HOWEVER they are so easy to rinse off it's not a big deal! We took these to a family gathering and ended up giving two away because they were SO loved! The two we gave away went to a 12-year-old and my 19-year-old brother. They discovered throwing them at the ceiling fan and watching them shoot across the room, which was pretty entertaining! None of them have busted or ripped and they are definitely NOT gentle with them! I will definitely be buying more!" —Kindle Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.09.
14. The Ultimate Reading Challenge, a book of 25 challenges (and rewards!) that'll encourage your inner bibliophile to explore new cultures, embrace diversity, and invigorate your creativity. It's time to finally get through the "To Read" pile that grows taller by the day.
Promising review: "I was so excited to get this. The book is very big, which I like. It is also super colorful. When I open it, it’s filled with all of these pockets with the challenges written on them and the rewards inside. I am a big reader and this is a fun journey to go on. I shared this with a friend of mine and she was very interested in it and wanted to get it for her daughter. Some of the challenges may need to be adjusted for ages, but you can easily just change the challenge. This is hard covered. Beautiful setup. This is going to be very fun and makes a great gift for yourself or for anyone else. And I’m really excited to see what the rewards are as I completed the challenges!" —GG
Get it from Amazon for $26.36.
15. A plush double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set if your bedroom aesthetic is "snug as a bug in a rug."
One side is faux-fur and the other side is plush velvet; the twin set comes with one pom-pom fringed pillow sham, and other size sets include two.
Promising review: "If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it's seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of 'fur' that will mat and get gross-looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this ... do it!! Also, the pillowcases are amazing also. Super soft and the pom-pom fringe is adorable." —Sk
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes Twin–King and 29 colors).
16. A tequila-infusing kit for anyone who needs to be the hostess with the mostest. Your apartment will be the place to be on Taco Tuesday since you're serving up restaurant-quality cocktails. Each pouch contains dehydrated fruits, herbs, spices, and veggies that inject your alcohol with a delicious and spicy blend of flavor.
Each pouch contains dehydrated fruits, herbs, spices, and veggies that inject your alcohol with a delicious and spicy blend of flavor. Just place the infusion bag in a container (like a mason jar) with tequila. Infuse for at least three days, then just take out the bag and make your drink!
InBooze is a Black woman-owned Etsy shop based in Michigan. All their packets are handmade, filled with dehydrated fruits, veggies, spices, and herbs — and each kit is enough to infuse 8 to 10 cocktails. Bottoms up!
Promising review: "I can’t believe how good this is. The flavor is unreal." —Amber Horton
17. A foam maker because it turns your boring old cleanser into a luxurious, creamy, marshmallowy foam. You can add multiple cleansers to create your own custom skincare concoction.
To use this, all you have to do is put a pearl-sized drop of your favorite cleanser at the bottom, fill with water up to the dotted line, and pump it until it creates foam.
Promising reviews: "This thing is the bomb. Does exactly what it advertises — makes a thick whipped cream/foam out of washes, making it economical as well as fun. It can 'soften' harsh washes to make the concoction gentler on skin. It's also great for mixing washes if you have two or more you'd like to combine for different effects. And of course, a little goes a long, long way with this puppy. For the price, it's a steal —if you're into this kind of thing. Definitely give it a try if you're not sure. It's a really cool device." —KnockKnockMe
"This was such an impulse buy/"TikTok made me buy it" purchase, but it is worth it if you like foam products but the formula of some liquid products. I feel like it also help get more bang for your buck from liquid products!" —Melanie
Get it from Amazon for $7.
18. A classic 2-in-1 leather tote so you can add a do-it-all bag to your collection. It'll look a lot chicer than your dirty canvas tote and has room to hold your laptop, sweater, book, snacks, water bottle, umbrella, tablet, phone, etc. It has two sets of handles — one short and one long — so you can choose to hold it in your hand or wear it on your shoulder.
Not only is it roomy enough for your laptop, charger, work folders, and lunch, but it's also way more stylish than the boring bag your company gave you as last year's holiday gift. I went with the tall version (the one on the left; the bag on the right is the "classic" size) in black, and I've been reaching for it when I know I have to bring a lot of stuff with me but I want a bag that's fancier than my canvas tote. I like bringing it to the salon when I spend four-plus hours getting my roots bleached and toned because there's space for my 32-ounce Hydro Flask, a sweater, a book, and plenty of snacks.
Get it from Cuyana for $248 (available in two sizes and eight colors).
19. A string of fairy lights to create a little magic in any dark spaces. Now you have the perfect ambience for a movie night or reading session.
Many reviewers say the cord is short so you should definitely add an extension cord to your cart too if you don't have one. And if you like vibes of the second photo, you'll want to get some sheer curtains to recreate that hazy glow.
Promising review: "I love these lights! The settings are so much fun and add excitement to a room when you have guests. The light is so warm and makes it feel so cozy inside! I love to turn off all of the other lights in my apartment and just have these lights going when I am watching a movie. It creates a great warm glow but isn't too bright to wash out the movie. They are also a fun background for pictures!" —J_Thill
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in five colors).
20. An interactive cat toy that'll appease your furry rulers and occupy them for a few hours...until they come howling for dinner.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $2.65.
21. A foot peel mask if you want results so good they'll make you a little queasy. I mean...
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising reviews: "TikTok made me buy it. My feet were dry, cracked, and needed this. This works AMAZING! After two to three days my feet felt itchy. Trust the process. After the third day my feet began to itch a little. I showered after work and it just be prepared because the process was FREAKY! My feet are so soft, no cracks. I love how they feel and look now. I bought a second pack. I’ll continue to use this foot peel." —Mermaidme
"I had neglected my feet for a long time and they were so ugly, cracked, and rough. I was worried a peel would not work. I originally wanted to order this one, but didn't know if it was worth the cost. So I first tried a $5 one from Walmart and that was a waste of time. Nothing happened. So I finally decided to spend the money on these and IT WORKED well beyond what I expected!!! Don't go with any other brand. These are great! I went from coarse, sandpaper heels to brand new soft sensitive skin. I am amazed. I haven't even finished the peeling process and I'm already writing this review. The skin on the balls of my feet and around my toes is still all peeling off. It's great." —Kristen Hummel
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 11 scents).