1. A booty-shaped vase to make a statement — no ifs, ands, or ~butts~ about it. If fresh flowers are your kryptonite, this is a fun and ~cheeky~ place to showcase them.
Base Roots is an LA-based and woman-owned home decor shop that blends modern and traditional design elements.
Promising review: "Love my planter! Shipping was quick and packaging was very good! Good size to put my dried flowers! Have received a lot of compliments from people that visit." —Kathyria Cruz
Get it from Base Roots for $18.
2. A stunning rattan shelf so you can artfully arrange your plants, skincare, knickknacks, candles, and more.
Bamboo Plus Wood is a Ghana-based home goods store that specializes in hand-crafted bamboo...and wood... (duh!) furniture.
Promising review: "I really love these shelves (I bought two). They are very durable and excellent quality. I use them in the bathroom to hold washcloths in one and a plant in the other. They can hold a lot!" —Martha Kohlhagen
Get it from Bamboo Plus Wood for $67 (available in two sizes).
3. An abstract area rug that'll add a pop of color — but not too much color, mind you — to your living room and spare your toes from having to touch the cold ground.
CeeMee Rug Design is a really awesome Australian rug design studio.
Promising review: "Love this rug so much! Super soft and beautiful colors. The black is not as dark as pictured. There are bits of 'brush strokes' around the shapes that I wasn't expecting, but I ended up loving that touch. Great customer service and even a personal note from the seller." —Marissa Pierce
Get it from CeeMee Rug Design for $184.74+ (available in three sizes and three styles).
4. Or a bright pink area rug because let's face it: your floors are ugly. I get it; it's a rental and you obviously didn't get a choice. But let's keep it covered (and your toes nice and warm) with a cushy rug.
Kechart Marrakech Art is a small business based in Marrakesh that specializes in handmade Moroccan products.
Promising review: "Stunning! The communication with the craftsman was A1. Rug just arrived, wrapped so securely and unfolded to a beautiful finished masterpiece. The wool is so soft underfoot and colors are so vibrant. A unique handmade piece. Thank you so much. Will definitely buy from this seller again." —marianney69
Get it from Kechart Marrakech Art for $151.20+ (available in a variety of sizes).
5. A hanging Roll Keeper closet organizer if you're in desperate need of space to store your washcloths, hand towels, and smaller bathroom linens. *Ding ding ding* We have a winner!
The Roll Keeper is a woman-owned small business from Kelso, Washington. Check out this helpful video that shows you how to load and unload the Roll Keeper!
Promising review: "Our family is growing, and I realized there's a lot of space in a closet that isn't being used. That's how I came across these, and now I have them in all the closets. They make getting clothes so easy, and now we have more space for the growing family! XOXO!" —Megan
Get it from The Roll Keeper for $15.99 (available in black or maroon).
6. A eucalyptus lavender pouch for getting the most out of your baths and showers. The hot steam triggers lavender's and eucalyptus' therapeutic benefits, which include promoting relaxation, decongestion, stress reduction, and encouraging restful sleep.
Each bag lasts for two to three showers.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
Promising review: "These smell AMAZING, and they're such a perfect size for the shower. I used to have big bundles of eucalyptus, but they always took up so much space. These are perfectly sized and the blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender is HEAVENLY." —Maggie
Get a set of three from Eucalyptus Blooms for $17.99.
7. A bundle of eucalyptus leaves to transform your bathroom into a 5-star spa. Not into that? Cool! Pop 'em in a vase, lay them on a mantel, or weave them into a garland to take advantage of their color and aromatherapy benefits outside of the shower.
Botanica Fleur is a small biz based in Nashville.
Promising review: "So lovely! It arrived very quickly and the aroma in my bathroom during and after a shower is so amazing." —Bridgett
Get them from Botanica Fleur for $8+ (available in bunch sizes ranging from extra small to large).
8. A Renaissance-style custom pet portrait so you can spruce up your walls and have a good laugh. Hang it in your home office and you'll be constantly reminded of why you work so hard — to give your fur babies a good life, of course!
VanWoof is a small business run by Luke Emery that specializes in custom pet portraits.
Promising review: "Absolutely loved the work from VanWoof! Would highly recommend. After following the detailed instructions for the optimal photo, I was contacted by Luke with a mockup in a very timely manner. I had asked that the picture have a different background color because my dog is very brown and I didn’t want to lose him in the background. The final product was amazing! Even Murphy approved of his regal look! Thank you again!" —Kylee
Get it from VanWoof for $29.97+ (available in seven styles).
9. A concrete pen holder that'll satisfy any aesthetic, whether you're a Type A who wants to color coordinate your pens, a minimalist who wants a no-frills container, or a low-key slob (it me!) who just needs somewhere to put their pens and pencils.
Cedar and Stone Garden is a small business based in Grand Haven, Michigan that makes minimalist and modern concrete decor.
Promising review: "Simple but wonderful!! Love the colors and size (not too big but fits many pens). Will buy a couple more to organize my pen collection!" —charisspencer
Get it from Cedar and Stone Garden for $14 (available in a variety of colors).
10. A ceramic confetti mug because I aspire to feel as fun, bright, and perky during my first cup of coffee as these mugs.
Lux Eros is a LA-based, woman-owned small biz specializing in ceramics. They hand-make pieces in their LA studio!
Promising review: "Fun mug! I like handmade mugs and I’m enjoying this one very much." —Kirsten Gobel
11. A pack of fizzing toilet tabs if you would be perfectly happy to never touch a dirty toilet brush again. These'll make your dream a reality. It's basically a sanitizing bath bomb that disinfects your toilet.
Greener Clean Design is a small biz located in Madison-on-the-Lake, Ohio that's focused on creating natural and sustainable cleaning supplies.
Promising review: "These work very well and have a pleasant scent. Using them in a regular basis had made it so much easier for everyone in the house to keep their toilets clean. The shipment packaging for the glass jars is phenomenal. Everything arrived intact. I plan to order two more jars for my house and one for my parents." —ally923
Get 15 fizzies from Greener Clean Design for $12.50 (available in three scents).
12. A K-Cup organizer for anyone whose current coffee pod organization system is a giant basket that you have to root through for five minutes each morning to find the flavor you want. This one fits around the outlet with the flavors facing the front so you can clearly see what's available and what you need to restock.
Storage Theory is a small business based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Promising review: "Very nice product! Really opened up some counter space and made storage a piece of cake!" —Gabe Molina
Get it from Storage Theory for $11.99 (also available with 28-slot capacity).
13. Sheet Keeper, an elastic band labeled with a sheet size to prevent any confusion the next time you go to the linen closet looking for the sheets for the guest bedroom. You'll be able to quickly and clearly see which sheets are the full set — aka the guest bedroom sheets — and which ones are the queen sheets — aka your bedsheets.
Sheet Keeper is a small business based in Los Angeles.
Promising review: "Great product. Came quickly and they work great! Such a great idea to keep sheets organized and together while being able to tell what size bedding it is. Will order again for sure!" —devonhansen1
Get two from Sheet Keeper for $13.99 (available in four sizes).
14. Or a Bundle Buddy so your sheets are protected from dust while they sit in the closet. These canvas organizers are also labeled with the sheet size so they're great for people who only own white sheets but never know which set is which.
Bundle Buddy Shop is a small business that makes handcrafted bed and linen organizers.
Promising review: "I was looking for sheet storage that would keep our guest linens and spare sheets neatly in one place and protect them from dust. The Bundle Buddy was the perfect solution! I purchased the XL size and fit a queen-size sheet set (fitted sheet, top sheet, pillowcases) and a full-size sheet set comfortably. Tina was helpful and quick to respond when I reached out to confirm which size would work best for my needs. Highly recommend!" —aerussell25
Get it from BundleBuddyShop for $24.75+ (available in four sizes and three colors).
15. A fruit and veggie hammock that'll take full advantage of vertical space under your cabinets and make your kitchen counters feel more spacious.
Knapps Knots is a San Diego-based macrame and wood craft shop run by Anastasia Knapp, who is originally from Ukraine.
Promising review: "It’s a perfect addition to clear some counter space in my small kitchen. Everything I needed was included aside from a drill to pre-drill some starter holes for the hooks. My husband cut down the dowels an inch or so to fit under our narrow cabinets. The color of yarn I chose matches well with our kitchen colors and I love the style of yarn it was made with. Thank you!" —Kayla
Get it from Knapps Knots for $27.90+ (available in two sizes and 12 colors)
16. A nifty spout because it brings the magic and joy of Disney with Mickey Mouse-shaped soap every time you wash your hands.
This pump only works with Bath & Body Works foam soap bottles.
Promising review: "This was the perfect Mother’s Day gift! My grandma wasted almost half a bottle of soap playing with it!!! I plan to buy it again!" —Stephanie Karwaczka
Get it from MouseDelights3D for $12.
18. A doorknob cover for child-proofing your doors without ruining your perfectly composed aesthetic with an ugly plastic cover.
A & B Studio is a small business based in Fayetteville, Tennessee that's run by store owner Angela Curtis, who brings more than 45 years of crocheting experience to these functional yarn creations.
Promising review: "Oh my goodness gracious! Not only does this work to keep my 2.5-year-old out of rooms she's not supposed to be in, but the cover is even prettier than in the picture AND the quality genuinely blew me away. I mean, this thing is STURDY. I'm just really, really impressed by everything. Thank you so much!" —Taylor Casanova
Get it from A & B Studio for $8.
19. A plastic bag organizer to ensure that when you're packing a lunch and you grab a bag for your pretzels, it's a snack-size bag and not a gallon size bag (unless the plan was to eat a gallon of pretzels, and in that case, you do you!).
Southern Miss Design is a small business run by mom and craft-aholic Tiffany Rankin in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Promising review: "Love how this makes my drawer so clean and organized! No more fiddling with boxes! Fast shipping and wonderful package presentation!" —Jamie Lynn
Get it from Southern Miss Design for $29+ (available unassembled or assembled and in multi-packs).
20. An easily washable drip catcher so the counter space between the back of your faucet and the wall won't just turn into a puddle after you wash the dishes. This absorbent mat sits snugly around your faucet so the back section of your sink area stays dry.
Two Lilacs Studio is a small shop based in Saint Helens, Oregon.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care." —Alina
Get it from Two Lilacs Studio for $12+ (available in four sizes and two colors)