5. He knows what’s important in life, and often demands outside excursions to commune with nature.
8. And is comfortable admitting that he’s basically God’s gift to anyone with eyes lucky enough to gaze upon him.
9. He’s also a courageous and fierce hunter. Just look at the vicious squirrel he has slain and delivered to you!
11. With a little sleight of hand, Bacon can make anything his.
12. But with a face like this, you’re likely to give him anything he wants anyway.
16. And he can be downright intimidating when he wants to be.
17. He’s not above looking a little goofy for the sake of a laugh, though
19. He has a reputation to uphold, after all. It’s tough work being this sophisticated all the time!
20. See, even cats as naturally fabulous as Bacon get a bit overwhelmed sometimes.
22. Because if there’s one thing Bacon’s good at, it’s being fabulous.
23. So at this point you’ve probably realized that Bacon is everything you want to be in life, right?
24. Just remember to be yourself and follow your dreams. Oh, and you should never forget that no matter what you do, Bacon will be better than you.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."