6. Even in the face of a gigantic menacing hand, Taco has the great strength to forgo defense and choose to fall asleep.
8. Taco’s a bit of an explorer. If he sees a new frontier, he’s brave enough to check it out.
9. Even when these new and exotic places are a bit overwhelming.
11. Because Taco is all about the excitement of adventure… and/or the food.
13. He also knows how to be extremely ferocious.
14. And he’s really sneaky. Just look at those hiding skills!
15. Taco knows how to turn on the charm.
17. One gaze has enough raw sex appeal to make you blush.
19. Luckily, before long he’s back to napping again, sparing you the all-encompassing power that his stare contains.
22. And so goshdarn cute, it’s a little difficult to come to terms with.
23. And so we salute young Taco for being such a delight.
24. And for being the cutest palindrome that’s ever happened to the English language.
- We made it: Trump and Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."