1. First, master the art of direct eye contact with the camera.
A good stare-down is essential for showing just how smart and adorable you are.
Bonus points if you can smile with your eyes while doing so!
Because on the mean streets of Instagram, it’s cute nose or GTFO.
3. And after that, time to show off how strong you are with a super serious pose.
4. But all that posing gets exhausting, so then it’s time for a nap.
5. And remember, the cutest naps tend to happen with company.
6. And once you wake up from your nap, it’s time to show off your keen fashion sense.
Subtle, sure.. but never underestimate how endearing something so small can be.
8. But most importantly, the cutest pitbulls on instagram know how to have fun.
10. And remember: the best days are spent with those you love.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.