1. Audrey met Pippin while shooting the 1959 movie Green Mansions.
2. The animal trainer on set suggested that Audrey take the deer home with her as a pet so they could bond.
3. And bond, they did. Ip, as she was called for short, was very affectionate, and snuggled up to Audrey when they were sleeping.
4. “It was truly amazing to see Audrey with that fawn. While Audrey’s maid had been told about the little deer, she could not believe her eyes seeing Ip sleeping with Audrey so calmly. She was shaking her head and just kept smiling.” -Remembering Audrey
5. If Audrey’s fawn is any indication, deer make awesome party companions.
6. I mean, really, what could be cuter?
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻