2. When singer Starr Kalahiki performed with pianist John Signor.
3. When Hawaiian community and culture expert Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu took the stage.
4. And then performed the stunning opening oli.
5. When the six officiants for the first set of same-sex couples getting married took the stage and smiled.
7. Some cried.
8. And many smiled.
9. Then they cut cake together.
10. When they toasted each other.
11. And toasted altogether.
13. When more couples were married. Just look at that smile.
15. When this couple exchanged vows.
16. When this couple married.
17. And then hugged.
18. And hugged more.
19. When this couple posed.
20. And this couple posed.
21. When this couple walked down the aisle.
22. When this lady blew bubbles…
23. When they were pronounced wife and wife.
24. When they kissed.
25. And when they were given their marriage license.
26. When this couple exchanged rings.
27. When this cake got destroyed.
28. When this couple married with this smile.
29. And then exchanged this hug.
30. And when this couple hugged in front of the Christmas tree.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈