2. When singer Starr Kalahiki performed with pianist John Signor.
3. When Hawaiian community and culture expert Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu took the stage.
4. And then performed the stunning opening oli.
5. When the six officiants for the first set of same-sex couples getting married took the stage and smiled.
7. Some cried.
8. And many smiled.
9. Then they cut cake together.
10. When they toasted each other.
11. And toasted altogether.
13. When more couples were married. Just look at that smile.
15. When this couple exchanged vows.
16. When this couple married.
17. And then hugged.
18. And hugged more.
19. When this couple posed.
20. And this couple posed.
21. When this couple walked down the aisle.
22. When this lady blew bubbles…
23. When they were pronounced wife and wife.
24. When they kissed.
25. And when they were given their marriage license.
26. When this couple exchanged rings.
27. When this cake got destroyed.
28. When this couple married with this smile.
29. And then exchanged this hug.
30. And when this couple hugged in front of the Christmas tree.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.