1. One year after Monteith’s death, Michele tweeted this sweet picture along with the message “We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always.”
2. She also posted on Instagram another photo of her and her former boyfriend in front of a sunset:
Monteith died in Vancouver last year on July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸