1. One year after Monteith’s death, Michele tweeted this sweet picture along with the message “We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always.”
2. She also posted on Instagram another photo of her and her former boyfriend in front of a sunset:
Monteith died in Vancouver last year on July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎