1. Ko Olina, Oahu
Check out the Lanikuhonua Cultural Center for a stunning wedding in an ocean cove.
2. Kealakekua Bay, Big Island
Framed by black lava, Kealakekua Bay on the Kona coast is a perfect place to exchange vows and is frequented by dolphins.
4. Olowalu Plantation, Maui
The historical Olowalu Plantation House at Hekili Point has magnificent views of Kahoolawe and Lanai and is adjacent to a unique pebble and coral beach.
5. The Royal Hawaiian Pink Palace, Oahu
One of the first hotels established in Waikiki, the Royal Hawaiian is a landmark and one of the most iconic places to get married on Oahu.
6. Haiku Mill, Maui
This historic sugar mill along Maui’s northeastern coast is a jaw-dropping venue for a wedding.
7. Hanalei Bay, Kauai
The St. Regis Princeville in Kauai provides a gorgeous view of Hanalei Bay.
8. Kohala Mountains, Big Island
Get married surrounded by horses at Kahua Ranch, which sits atop the western slope of the misty Kohala Mountains, 3000 feet above sea level.
9. Dillingham Ranch, Oahu
Built in 1897, Dillingham Ranch is located on the beautiful Mokuleia Beach with the Waianae Mountains serving as a dramatic backdrop.
10. Manele Bay, Lanai
Head to Lanai for a secluded wedding at the Four Seasons Resort at Manele Bay that overlooks Hulopoe cove, where dolphins are often spotted happily swimming.
11. Twin Falls, Maui
These twin waterfalls located in the rainforest off the road to Hana provide a romantic setting to exchange vows.
13. Kualoa Ranch, Oahu
The Molii Gardens at Kualoa Ranch overlook a historic Hawaiian fishpond and is framed by steep cliffs.
15. Plantation Gardens, Kauai
Exchange vows beneath a sweet-smelling plumeria tree at Kauai’s Plantation Gardens.
16. Kapalua Bay, Maui
Kapalua Resort is located along the northwest coast of Maui and features epic views of Molokai and Lanai.
17. Maunalua Bay, Oahu
The Beach Front Oasis is a tranquil locale along the bay in Hawaii Kai to get married.
18. Kaupulehu, Big Island
On the Big Island’s west coast, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai sits along a pristine white sand beach, where humpback whales are seen breaching during the winter season.
21. The Modern Honolulu, Oahu
This boutique hotel in Waikiki offers an unusual setting, where guests can dip their feet in the water during the ceremony.
22. Koele Lodge, Lanai
Located in Lanai’s forest, the Four Seasons Koele’s charming garden is a hidden gem.
23. Painted Church, Big Island
The colorful St. Benedict’s Church is located in South Kona on the Big Island and overlooks the historic Kealakekua Bay.
24. Wailea, Maui
With tropical gardens and the peak of Haleakala in the background, the Four Seasons at Wailea is an exquisite place to wed.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖