1. Meet Ladybug, a bedbug-sniffing beagle.
Here Ladybug inspects a bed in an apartment with bedbugs in San Francisco, California.
Here Ladybug sniffs the trash for signs of bedbugs.
Sniffing more trash.
2. Meet Flo and Lucky who are trained to find counterfeit DVDs.
The Motion Picture Association of America employed Flo and Lucky to sniff out discs made of polycarbonate, so the dogs could locate pirated discs in Malaysia.
Flo is rewarded with a tennis ball after successfully finding the box with counterfeit discs.
Lucky is also rewarded with a tennis ball.
8. This is Andy, a bomb-sniffing dog, who patrols the BART in Oakland, California.
Andy gets some scratches on the BART.
9. Meet Spike, who is a metropolitan specialist dog.
Spike is on her way to sniff luggage before the London 2012 Olympic Games at Victoria Coach Station.
11. Yazmin, a service dog, turns on a light switch for veteran Andrew Pike, who was paralyzed during the Iraq war.
Here Yazmin opens a door.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.