1. Meet Ladybug, a bedbug-sniffing beagle.
Here Ladybug inspects a bed in an apartment with bedbugs in San Francisco, California.
Here Ladybug sniffs the trash for signs of bedbugs.
Sniffing more trash.
2. Meet Flo and Lucky who are trained to find counterfeit DVDs.
The Motion Picture Association of America employed Flo and Lucky to sniff out discs made of polycarbonate, so the dogs could locate pirated discs in Malaysia.
Flo is rewarded with a tennis ball after successfully finding the box with counterfeit discs.
Lucky is also rewarded with a tennis ball.
8. This is Andy, a bomb-sniffing dog, who patrols the BART in Oakland, California.
Andy gets some scratches on the BART.
9. Meet Spike, who is a metropolitan specialist dog.
Spike is on her way to sniff luggage before the London 2012 Olympic Games at Victoria Coach Station.
11. Yazmin, a service dog, turns on a light switch for veteran Andrew Pike, who was paralyzed during the Iraq war.
Here Yazmin opens a door.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.