1. On Monday, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that for-profit corporations with religious objections to the Affordable Care Act’s contraception mandate are not required to cover contraception under Obamacare.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg wrote a 35-page dissent arguing that the decision would “deny legions of women who do not hold their employers’ beliefs access to contraceptive coverage.”
2. Jonathan Mann decided to turn it into a song:
Read Ginsburg’s entire 35-page dissent here.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞