1. It’s a scene we’re all too familiar with. Diamondbacks outfielder Gerardo Parra throws a foul ball into the stands, and a young boy catches it…
2. But, while this makes one kid very happy…
3. A young Diamondbacks fan two rows back immediately becomes inconsolable because he didn’t get the ball.
4. That is, until a kid from a section over swoops in to save the day, handing the sad kid his shiny, newly purchased baseball. The best part… He’s a Giants fan!
5. Giants Fan FTW!!
6. The sad fan is still a little caught off guard, but his dad recognizes the awesomeness of the moment and makes sure to give the young hero a sincere handshake.
7. After watching the whole situation unfold, the Diamondbacks sent a representative down to give the rival fan a new ball of his own. (Notice dad’s proud face).
8. A happy ending thanks to one awesome kid!
9. Watch the entire thing go down…
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.