These 10 Books Don't Get Talked About Enough, But They're So Good I Couldn't Put Them Down
If I have to hear about A Court of Thorns and Roses one more time...
As a bookworm obsessed with BookTok, I'm getting really sick of seeing the same books popping up on my For You page over and over again.
If I hear about A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass one more time, I'll scream.
Here are some of my favorite books that aren't on BookTok, but really should be.
1. When the Moon Was Ours: A Novel by Anna-Marie McLemore
2. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
3. Romanov by Nadine Brandes
4. The Regrets by Amy Bonnaffons
5. How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
6. The Girl Who Chased the Moon: A Novel by Sarah Addison Allen
7. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
8. Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women) by Evie Dunmore
9. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
10. The Godmothers: A Novel by Camille Aubray
Give these incredible books a shot, I can guarantee you won't regret it.
Which books did I miss? Let me know about your favorite hidden gems in the comments.