Snow continued to blanket parts of the UK over the weekend, as seen here in Pen Y Fan, south Wales.
With the Met Office issuing severe warnings, the weather is bringing misery to many parts of the country. But for photographers it's a gift, and they were out over the weekend snapping the snowy landscape and the animals dealing with the cold.
1. British wildlife were photographed against the snowy backdrop, including deer around Chatsworth House, Derbyshire.
3. Swans blended into the scene at Strathclyde Country Park.
4. Horses wrapped up for the freezing temperatures in Linlithgow, West Lothian.
5. Sheep were thankful of their woolly coats in Buxton, near the Peak District, Derbyshire.
6. And near Leadhill, Lanarkshire.
7. The exotic animals at Woburn Safari Park in Bedfordshire woke up to snowy scenes, including Elton, the Amur tiger.
8. And these Canadian timber wolves, Sarah and Parker.
9. This North American black bear, Big Mac, took a brisk walk.
10. These African lions preferred to watch from a distance.
11. A southern white rhino explored the landscape.
12. This herd of Bactrian camels huddled together.
13. Barney the dog was ready to roll in the snow in Helix Park near Falkirk.
14. These Westie dogs were perfectly camouflaged.
16. Ducks huddled to keep warm in the village of Foolow in the Peak District, Derbyshire.
17. This dog romped through the snowy conditions in the village of Foolow.
19. This dog decided to accessorise with snow on the Pen y Fan peak in Brecon National Park, Wales.
20. Horses headed out with riders, including this pair in the village of Foolow in the Peak District, Derbyshire.
21. This horse trotted to keep warm in the village of Foolow.
23. Eating hay to keep warm was the strategy for this horse in Esk Valley, North Yorkshire.
24. Some horses decided to make the most of the snow and have a roll around, such as these ones seen on Black Mountain in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
26. Of course, some knew they were the most important part of a perfect snow-laden landscape photo, like these wild horses in Belfast.
Matt Tucker is the UK Picture Editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Contact Matthew Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.