25. You can, however, experiment with angles.
24. But for amateur pie-throwers, stick with the simple pleasure of smashing a pie aggressively into your target’s face directly.
23. Try to pick a well-deserved target… you don’t want to waste a pie on just anybody.
11. Let your target know you mean business — you’re dedicating this pie entirely to their face, they should know how you feel.
10. Again, smash the whipped cream violently into your target’s eyes after the initial blow for added effect.
6. Although, a suspecting target is a still a worthy one.
5. In fact, a willing target might be persuaded to essentially pie themselves.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲