1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯