1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.