1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.