1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.