1. Meet Larry.
2. Larry was appointed the official mouse-catching cat of 10 Downing Street in London.
3. a.k.a. “Chief Mouser to the Cabinet.”
FUN FACT: There’s been a resident government cat employed as a mouser since the reign of Henry VIII!
4. a.k.a. the most legit cat in all of Britain.
5. Except one thing…
7. It took Larry like six months to catch just one mouse.
8. He spent all his time getting dolled up for the royal wedding.
9. And meeting Barack.
10. And napping.
15. And Larry was all like :(
17. And this is officially the only thing you need to know about the British government.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷