1. When he walked out and held his hands out like this and it didn’t even matter what he said because everybody was already in love.
2. And then when he smiled and his face looked like this and everything was perfect.
3. When Jane Lynch came out and tried to out-gay him and he was like, “No, Jane. Nobody can out-gay me.”
4. And then (finally) when he started to sing and dance.
5. When he looked absolutely fabulous and flawless surrounded by all these hot dudes in suits on a set of stairs.
6. When all the dudes kneeled around him and his face looked like this.
7. And then when he made this particularly flawless face.
8. When they lifted Neil up on high and he looked like a glorious god.
9. And then when they threw him down the stairs as fabulously as you can throw a man down the stairs.
10. When he was literally upside down on the stairs being held up by the strength of a bunch of hunky dudes in suits.
11. When he made this face while they all touched him.
12. And then when he landed and looked as amazing and flawless as always.
13. When Nathan Fillion and Sarah Silverman came out and NPH was still the most awesome and fabulous person onstage.
14. When he reached for the stars and his pants got kinda tight and everything was amazing.
15. When he fixed his collar on the steps and still looked flawless.
16. When he made this singing face.
17. And this singing face.
18. When he danced like this.
19. And this.
20. When he did this amazing move.
21. When this hunky man came up and twisted him like this.
22. When he made this perfect face.
23. And when this side-butt happened.
24. When the hunky dude under him looked like this.
25. And this.
26. When he sang this final, fabulous note.
27. And made this final, fabulous dance move.
28. Basically whenever he was his perfect self.
29. Which is all the time because he’s NPH and he is perfect.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.