The Cuban capital of Havana welcomed hundreds of people from around the world to its annual Fall Canine Expo, a four-day competition featuring more than 50 breeds of dogs. And basically all of them were super fab.
2. These three fab chihuahuas named Petite, Legrand and Lentille (from left to right).
5. This Afghan dog named Samantha, who’s wearing a cap to keep her ears clean before the show.
6. These two chihuahuas.
7. These two galgos dogs.
8. This seasonal chihuahua named Pulgar.
9. This dalmatian.
10. This bushy Afghan hound named Abel.
12. This german shepherd.
13. These two.
14. This fab pekingese named Belle.
15. These three.
16. This bichon habanero dog named April Ferher.
17. This dog.
18. And this chow chow dog named Paco, who won a prize in the puppy category.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎