The Cuban capital of Havana welcomed hundreds of people from around the world to its annual Fall Canine Expo, a four-day competition featuring more than 50 breeds of dogs. And basically all of them were super fab.
2. These three fab chihuahuas named Petite, Legrand and Lentille (from left to right).
5. This Afghan dog named Samantha, who’s wearing a cap to keep her ears clean before the show.
6. These two chihuahuas.
7. These two galgos dogs.
8. This seasonal chihuahua named Pulgar.
9. This dalmatian.
10. This bushy Afghan hound named Abel.
12. This german shepherd.
13. These two.
14. This fab pekingese named Belle.
15. These three.
16. This bichon habanero dog named April Ferher.
17. This dog.
18. And this chow chow dog named Paco, who won a prize in the puppy category.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."