The Cuban capital of Havana welcomed hundreds of people from around the world to its annual Fall Canine Expo, a four-day competition featuring more than 50 breeds of dogs. And basically all of them were super fab.
2. These three fab chihuahuas named Petite, Legrand and Lentille (from left to right).
5. This Afghan dog named Samantha, who’s wearing a cap to keep her ears clean before the show.
6. These two chihuahuas.
7. These two galgos dogs.
8. This seasonal chihuahua named Pulgar.
9. This dalmatian.
10. This bushy Afghan hound named Abel.
12. This german shepherd.
13. These two.
14. This fab pekingese named Belle.
15. These three.
16. This bichon habanero dog named April Ferher.
17. This dog.
18. And this chow chow dog named Paco, who won a prize in the puppy category.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁