3. When she stands there for just a while longer and you can’t believe that you’re here, seeing Beyoncé in person, with every part of her flawless existence shining exactly how you imagined.
7. Whenever sparks fall behind her and her legs shine like perfect, beautiful, never-ending pillars.
8. When she glows and every hope and dream you’ve ever had seems real and possible.
9. When she comes out in her sparkly purple jumpsuit and you wish, more than anything, that you could live your life as just one twinkling sequin on its shiny surface.
13. When her beautiful weave flows in the wind and your feel yourself get stronger with every wavy wisp.
14. When she bends backward and the light of God shines down upon her.
16. When she comes out singing “Naughty Girl” and a part of your soul leaves your body and you’re left crying in a ball on the ground.
18. The part where she leans over and she’s just an inch closer to you than you’ve ever been to Beyoncé before.
20. When she screams and you feel her presence penetrate your body.
22. When she looks out into the crowd and you can just tell she’s looking right at you and wants to meet you and be your best friend.
24. When she whips her hair over her head and you can actually feel yourself getting closer to the divine spirit.
31. …And you’re just like, “I could actually die right now and I would be fulfilled.”
33. When she stands there like a boss and you bow down because she deserves it.
37. When her hair glows like an angelic mane and you can see yourself just living in it for the rest of your life, like just getting married and raising a family inside Beyoncé’s hair.
39. When she smiles.
40. And everything glows.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺