25 Clever Products From Chewy That Will Help Solve Small But Everyday Problems
Because sometimes, being a pet parent can be tough — the fur, the chewing, the *smells* —but it's so worth it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sliding pet puzzle to occupy your pet in a way that is not loud, messy, or damaging. It'll buy you some time to do ~human stuff~. And c'mon, it looks like a lil' sushi board — need I say more?
2. A bottle of stain and odor remover because everyday accidents are no biggie. This formula also kills canine viruses to keep your best friend happy n' healthy.
3. A durable Benebone bacon-flavored dog bone for the aggressive chewer in your life. Its ergonomic shape and bacon flavor will keep your pet occupied for hours, encouraging ~appropriate~ chewing habits and promoting canine dental health.
4. An elegant litter box enclosure so no one has to see or smell your cat's business. It features dual entrances, a spacious interior and a modern design to blend right in with your decor.
5. A silent exercise wheel because your nocturnal pet likes to get their steps in while you try to sleep. With this, you can let em' run to their heart's content and *still* be able to get your beauty sleep each night. You can thank me later.
6. A Nylabone teething pacifier so your pup can soothe their growing teeth without destroying your wooden molding. Sit back and enjoy puppyhood — they grow up so fast. *sniffles*
7. A litter disposal system that locks in waste odors, so you don't have to worry that your house smell like a giant cat bathroom. You'll be making fewer trips to the dumpster, and your fine feline won't have to shame-smell their own poo!
8. A set of carpeted pet stairs so your furry friend can join you on the couch for your nightly binge-watch. You won't have to worry about them getting hurt jumping up or down, and they'll love their newfound freedom!
9. A padded no-pull harness to make daily walks more enjoyable for you and less uncomfortable for your dog. Plus, the leash is adjustable, to ensure a perfect fit for every pup. *Bark of approval*
10. A waterproof carseat cover so you can take your dogs on *all* of the adventures without worrying about them dirtying your vehicle. It includes seatbelt slots for when you're carrying humans, and can be converted into a hammock when you're not.
11. A bird cage cover because nothing is worse than a noisy bird while you're trying to sleep. This reduces the noises and distractions that keep your feathered friend awake, so you *both* can sleep soundly. It's like an eye mask for your parrot, basically.
12. A slow feeder to help your little food gobbler s l o w d o w n at mealtime. The engaging bowl helps prevent vomiting afterwards — the dreaded "scarf and barf." And its nonslip bottom and high-quality construction ensure that it can handle even the hungriest of pets.
13. A water-resistant sofa protector so that you and your best bud can share the couch without it turning into a wet and dirty pet bed. Lay this bad boy down and let your four-legged friend sleep peacefully, because this is one piece of furniture that they will *not* take over completely.
14. A pet hair remover because your pet sheds so much hair onto your furniture, it's a wonder they're not bald. Go with this reusable, easy-to-clean roll and rejoice in finally being able to sit on your couch, even if you're wearing black pants.
15. A wall-mounted sisal cat scratcher, so your cat will never use you or the side of your couch as one again. And ince it is designed to be hung up, you will never again trip over freestanding kitty furniture in the middle of the night. *purrs*
16. An indoor pet bathroom, for when the weather outside is frightful, but your dog also *has to* go pee. Your pet will avoid accidents of desperation and you can avoid pet parent guilt.
17. A gravity water dispenser so you don't have to worry about refilling your dog or cat's water every day or when you're out. This one has a vet-approved stainless-steel bowl and a unique modern design, making it a favorite for you *and* your pet!
18. An odor-eliminating candle because even our most beloved companions can get a lil' stinky. Keep your home smelling fresh, clean, and not like a pet store with this light, pleasant scent.
19. A pack of hygienic waste bags that are thick and puncture-resistant, to keep your hands clean and prevent unwanted contact with your pet's "organic materials," ahem. Just admit it — if you have a dog, it has happened to you.
20. A Petcube pet camera so you can keep a watchful eye and ear on your best friend, even if you can't be with them. It has two-way audio for those of us who have full-on conversations with our dog (guilty as charged). And if you see anything concerning on your camera while you're away, you can instantly contact a vet through the Petcube app.
21. A temporary door latch that's an alternative to gates with cut-outs and other solutions that keep your dogs out of the space but still let your cats *in*. It also comes with a handy lil' doorstop so the door won't completely shut on your furry fam, either.
22. A bottle of cage deodorizer spray, because gerbils, hamsters, and other rodents are really fun pets, but also *really* smelly pets. Stop the everyday cage stench in its tracks and keep your lil' friend's home hygienic with this safe and effective spray!
23. A bag of aquarium water beads to keep your finned friend's house clean and crystal clear longer, so you can clean less and enjoy more. Plus, they're described as 'a ball pit for fish' and I am LOVING that mental image.
24. An affordable self-cleaning litter box, because it is 2021 and you *do not* need to be scooping your cat's poop everyday. (And your kitty *does not* need to be stepping in it).
25. A reflective dog leash coupler with a handle, so you can walk two dogs with one leash. Multi-canine families, rejoice — no more fumbling around with twisted leashes!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.