28 Seriously Cute Swimsuits To Help You Knock ‘Em Dead
My Little Pony seahorses are involved and so is Minnie Mouse. Just sayin'. 😋
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A rash guard set with long sleeves and a high waist so you can enjoy some serious fun in the sun — with a lil' extra sunburn prevention.
2. A ruffled sleeve two-piece! You literally are the pool party when you wear this festive number. Literally, you = party. 👙🥳
3. A personalized bridal swimsuit because what'll a bachelorette vacay be without custom swimwear that lets the whole world know you're about to swim into marital bliss?! Not as cool, that's what!
4. A hilarious custom one-piece for hopeless romantics who — face it — really, really adore their partner's mug.
5. A halter bikini set to bring a lil' Clueless nod to the pool with the yellow plaid. Head to the water looking boring? As-if!
6. A lace-up back, ruffled front swimsuit so cute you just might wanna wear it underneath jeans as a top also. Pool day? Street style? Choice is yours!
7. An ultra-playful set you'll be happy to snag if you've got just a ~Minnie~ obsession with all things Disney. Extra style points if you hit the scene with matching Minnie ears.
8. A crochet-lace swimsuit with straps you can either wear as a halter or remove for a tube top-inspired lewk.
9. Or maybe a handmade crochet bikini so you can serve ALLLLL the color and bawdy and fun there is to be served.
10. A color-blocked monokini for vixens who'll always be pro-underboob and that's all there is to it!
12. A fishnet panel bikini that'll truly ~catch~ plenty of eyes thanks to its gorgeous design and fun colors.
13. A single-shoulder swimsuit with a compressive design meant to give you total boob support and butt coverage (if you want!) without you having to sacrifice a cute color and silhouette.
14. A high-waisted and tasseled two-piece bathing suit you'll be for surrrre the life of the party wearing.
15. A retro-inspired suit so you can serve open back realness while relaxing on a resort, a yacht, or doing whatever other water-related luxury activity you plan to get into. Bottom line is: Jaws will be dropped, love.
16. A tie-back, ruffle strap one-piece swimsuit that you better take one million selfies in since you'll look way too good for the folks at the beach or the pool to be the only ones enjoying the view.
17. A cut-out one piece for anyone who's not digging the idea of a bikini, but definitely wants to serve up a sexy lil' number near the water. This, my loves, is what I call compromise.
18. A faux wrap one-piece with chic ruffles that reviewers swear will actually be even more comfortable than cute. And whew, don't we love a looking-good-and-feeling-better kinda number.
19. A cutout bathing suit so you can finally ~cut out~ the old one you've been wearing for years to wear something a lil' more spicy and fun.
20. A gingham bikini that'll definitely give off picnic-blanket-but-make-it-stunning vibes. Charcuterie board and good vibes sold separately, K?
21. A scalloped edge one-strap bikini you'll look like a pure goddess wearing at the pool — before and after you cannonball like the fun-having superstar you are.
22. A thong bikini that should low-key come with a sign that says, "Danger! Curves Ahead!" Because the way you're about to bring IT to the beach like it has never been brought?!!
24. A unisex swim trunk set in case you aren't riding the bikini, tankini, monokini, or any-kinda-kini wave. You're still about to SLAY IT this summer in this comfy, dope design.
25. A luxe one-piece with a showstopping print and expertly placed cutouts for anyone who loves to look like an unabashed SNACK, honey.
26. A swimsuit that may be a one-piece but will still serve up high levels of string-bikini sexy! Alexa, put Meg Thee Stallion's "Hot Girl Summer" on repeat because: APPROPRIATE!
27. A three-piece palm swimsuit set because there's absolutely no reason why you can't serve up some street style-esque realness while you're pool-side.
28. A fantastical one-piece to wear if you'll literally never let go of your My Little Pony obsession. Now, this'll give My-little-seahorse-since-ponies-don't-live-in-the-ocean. And look, it's close (and cool!) enough!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.