21 Must-Haves From Madewell’s Massive 40% Off Sale
Raise your hand if the "40% off" had you at "hello."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Madewell just ~made~ a move that'll have your wardrobe, home, and beauty collection ~well~ stocked with stylish, cool, and helpful things. They're taking 40% off of almost everything on the website and what's that? Do I hear... shoes and bags and other good things calling? Brb... 🤑
Just apply the code "VERYRARE" at checkout to get the savings and to get you started, I've pulled 21 cool finds from the sale. Treat yo' self!
1. Slip-on sneakers made of recycled canvas so you always have a pair of easy-to-wear shoes that match a ton of things in your closet — and get a lil' save-the-world-with-sustainable-fashion action while you're at it. 🌎
2. A simple yet versatile tank top that'll look good as part of a going-out daytime look OR while lounging around the crib.
3. A "Vote" T-shirt if you low-key want to spread a political message but high-key don't plan to be pushy about it.
4. Shorts that'll definitely give off the camp counselor vibe but... like... in the coolest way possible. 😎
5. A shirt-style dress to slip into whenever you want to look super pretty but also want to feel like you never switched out of your pajamas.
7. A tote to serve as the grab-and-go bag that'll always be appropriate with whatever you're wearing and for wherever you're going.
8. A gorgeous side-tie dress with a sultry, semi-plunging neckline for days when you want to have a simple look but don't exactly want to be a plain Jane.
9. A basic yet pretty plaid headband that'll save you anytime you need to get your hair out of your face.
10. The classic T-shirt that'll (literally) have your back anytime you're struggling with the "what to wear" dilemma.
11. A smock dress with light ruffling and polka dots that'll make you want to be ~spotted~ whenever you wear it.
12. Aviator sunnies to wear whenever you want to block out the sun and add an extra cool factor to your OOTD.
14. Sleek, black oxfords that you could wear every day with a different outfit and look completely put together.
17. Colorblock no-show socks that don't look basic but certainly serve a basic function: hiding in your flats and other low-tops so no can can see them and your shoes get all the glory.
18. A straw hat to give major on-vacation vibes — even when you're just running errands around your town.
20. An airy flutter-sleeve top for days when you feel up to serving ruffles but still want a pretty simple look.
21. A soy candle so you can fill your home up with a wonderful, welcoming scent and keep an indoor reminder yourself of all the best parts of nature.
Sigh. Doesn't finding great things at a fraction of their orig price just make you want to do a happy dance?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.