25 Cheap Things That'll Help Make Your Home Look Fancier
"I'm. So. Fancy." —Iggy Azalea and you when the spot's all hooked up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. 3D butterfly decals you'll need to be careful with because you really won't be able to find a surface in your house that doesn't look immensely more beautiful without one of these sticking to it. You might just go butterfly wild and that's perfectly OK because these stickers are mesmerizingly pretty.
2. A humidifying oil diffuser to give your room a soft glow and pleasant fragrance of your favorite essential oils. It has seven light settings and an automatic-off function. The diffuser can last up to four hours with continuous use or for eight hours with intermittent use. By the way, this diffuser also has more than 11,000 five-star reviews.
3. A ceramic incense burner statue that'll transform the smoke from your incense into a visual that looks like a calming waterfall or fountain. FANCY AS HECK, RIGHT? The burner comes with 10 incense cones to start you off with. Per the reviews, the cones all have a woodsy, bonfire smell but you can always order incense cones with your preferred fragrance.
4. A light curtain to illuminate your space. It's waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoor and outdoor.
5. A crystal brush holder that'll bring the razzle-dazzle wherever you need it in your house. By the way, reviewers used it to hold way more than just brushes. This multipurpose container can work as a flower vase, a pencil holder, or a toothbrush cup!
6. A three-piece round Sunburst mirror set that'll bring a little mid-century mod–inspired sunshine to the walls in your house. Each mirror has a unique design. You can also separate them into different rooms or hang them up together so they double as an art piece.
8. Faux fur throw pillows to give your home a sophisticated yet colorful vibe. After all, faux furs aren't just for your fall wardrobe, right?
9. A machine-washable faux sheepskin rug you'll be able to lay on the floor or toss across chairs and couches to zhuzh up the place in two-seconds flat (or, OK, the time it takes to ship to your house).
12. A tiny zodiac jewelry dish to help you keep up with all your rings and things while repping your astrology sign. A gilded constellation sits on the dish top and when you lift the lid, empowering descriptions of your sign sit on the inside of the dish. This will make a super cute addition to any counter or desk you sit it on.
13. A teacup and spoon set so extra and elegant that anyone who drinks tea at your place will definitely wanna know where you found this treasure. Be prepared to spill the tea about where you got this (and who recommended it, *wink*) in the group chat.
14. A Kitty Bud Vase to bring a lil' feline fab to your abode. It'll be especially clutch if you can't own a cat but want a little kitten energy around the house. The small design is meant to hold just a few blooms.
15. A super cool wall mount shelf that'll decorate your home ~and~ help you store stuff. You can use it to hold books or do even more decorating with family photos, candles, or small sculptures.
16. A planter and holder set that looks fancy yet simple in all its minimalist glory. It's meant for holding very small plants and will hold a pot that's up to three inches. The hanging set comes with screws to hang it on a wall but you can also order a version that stands top of a desk or counter!
17. A golden sloth holder for adding a fun metallic detail to your wall and also helping you finally stop losing your keys. This hanger is also big enough to hold a small hanging plant, light sweater, or smaller bag.
18. Mason jar light sconces to brighten up your space with a lil' rustic perspective. They feature two LED strips responsible for turning the jars into soft light sources that'll create the ambiance in your home. The lights are battery-operated (although batteries are sold separately) which means you can let these have them on all night without running up a bill.
19. A handmade eyeglasses holder because why sit your glasses in a regular-degular case or leave them exposed on a table when they could be perched on this polished wooden sniffer?! Several reviewers noted that this was the perfect solution to repeatedly losing their glasses. It will also add character to a room since it looks like a tiny sculpture.
20. LED twig branches that'll suit you well if you live for a double functional situation. These are 100% natural willow tree twigs so they'll keep a room well-lit and provide a little faux vegetation for anyone who can't keep a plant alive to save their own life.
21. A colorful candle gift set that you ~could~ give to someone else but really, why not treat yo' self since they'll bring some color and sweet fragrances to your house? The scents included are rose, lavender, lemon, and Mediterranean fig. Once you've burned the wax out, you can recycle the pretty tin cans and use them as tiny storage containers for jewelry, candy, or whatever else.
22. A decorative tray that'll look super cute and sophisticated no matter what you pile on top of it. Reviewers say this tray will come in handy for serving guests, keeping up with remotes and TV guides in the living room, or for holding stuff like a book or newspaper if you plan to read in bed.
23. A geometric picture frame so you can be just a ~wee~ bit dramatic with the presentation of your precious memories.
24. Vibrant crystal knobs to render you un-bored with the plain knobs on your dressers and cabinets.
25. A four-piece marble coaster set that'll give your home a subtle golden touch while preventing scratches on your wood and glass surfaces thanks to protective pads on the bottom.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.