We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A skull soap dispenser that'll def be cool enough to remind every bonehead that comes in your bathroom to WASH 👏🏿THOSE 👏🏿 HANDS 👏🏿.
2. A pineapple toothbrush holder to bring an adorable splash of color to your bathroom and save counter space. You can stick this cutie on your bathroom mirror, the wall, or in the shower!
3. A matching pineapple bath rug if you're feeling ~really~ fruity and want to keep the theme going. This will definitely brighten up your entire bathroom.
4. A three-tier shelf to put over the toilet for more storage and organization space. I love that it's made of faux wood which means it'll also look like actual home decor unlike the sterile plastic and metal ones. Based on the review photos, this cute shelf is a godsend for tiny bathrooms.
5. A kitty over-the-door hanger for holding your bathrobe or bath towels. Isn't it purr-ty?!
6. A luxury plant-based soap set to keep in the bathroom as a reminder to treat yourself to a relaxing soak in the tub every once in a while. The set comes with soap bars in different fragrances and each one is wrapped in gorgeous floral print paper too which means they'll also serve as great bathroom decor until you rip into them and indulge. Also, prepare to smile a lil' harder at these things because they made Oprah's Favorite Things list for the second year in a row.
7. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
8. A three-piece bathroom accessory set with inspirational words on each piece to bring some minimalist decor to your sink. The set comes with a lotion pump, toothbrush holder, and tumbler.
9. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
10. A color-changing toilet light that'll switch on whenever it detects motion. Now, you don't hurt your eyes or disturb anyone else by turning on a big bright light when tinkle time comes at midnight.
11. A Potty Putter Toilet game in case playtime doesn't end for you just because poo time begins. It'll even come with a "do not disturb" door sign so you can ~really~ focus on getting that hole-in-one. Seriously, this is a really hilarious bathroom accessory to have. It'll come in handy if you ever have people over and just want to keep the party going even when people have to use the toilet. It'll also make for a good gag gift for anyone you know who golfs.
12. An extendable, angular shower scrubber to help you reach every square inch of your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast. It won't take up too much space in your bathroom and it'll also be super easy for you to clean the scrubber part. This thing will come in handy for anyone but it's especially a good option for anyone who has neck and/or back pains that prevent them from reaching certain spots in their shower.
13. A full-body bath pillow complete with a bath sponge that'll 100% encourage you to stay in the tub until you morph into an actual factual prune. This life-saver is machine washable. It also has 3D cushioning that dries quickly and resists mold so you don't get that nasty mildew smell because, well, that's not cute.
14. A mildew-resistant, tech-storing shower liner curtain to hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can watch or read without the threat of drowning your devices to their literal death.
15. OR, a shower curtain with quick-dry mesh pockets just to keep all your bathroom accouterments sorted out and easy to find. It'll also save some counter and cabinet space. The many compartments will also be helpful if you have a few family members stay over since they can each have a pocket to store their bathtime stuff.
16. A power perch to store all of your electronics in one space and AWAYYYYYY from the water all over your sink.
17. A toilet top storage tray with a cute joke that you won't mind being the butt of. Ha!
18. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower because wine (and OK, the alcohol-free stuff too) should always be within arm's reach.
19. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray to prop up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else you'll need for your soak sesh.
20. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner in case you've finally become your mother and have begun to ~actually~ enjoy cleaning your house. It has an OxiClean lemon citrus scent that I use and LOVE for how it attacks the dirt in my bathroom. It'll be your go-to for all things bathroom-related thanks to how fast it cleans and how good it smells (no choking or sneezing here!). You just spray the foam, let it sit, and when the foam turns white, that's how you know it's time to wipe it away along with the dirt. Bonus: The blue-ish/purple-ish foam also just looks super cool.
21. A scalp massager that can turn wash day into a spa day at any time. Amazon reviewers noted that this little buddy worked for their various hair types.
22. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can get your floors sparkling clean without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out on the bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
23. A Mr. Clean Turbo Plunger and Bowl brush caddy set to save more space near your porcelain throne.
24. Murphy & Daughters Bath Salts that'll definitely help relax you after a day you're feeling salty about. Or, of course, after a day that was good but just long as heck. The salts are sun-dried and derived from Australia, and contain ingredients like beta carotene (an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage) and potassium (enhances moisture). Psst... These also made Oprah's Favorite Things list for 2019 so hey, they just may become your favorite thing to splurge on too.
25. A Flexisnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
26. Soap scum and grime remover for making sure you leave your oasis sparkling clean so it'll be ready for the next time you retreat there.
27. A bathroom squatting stool with a built-in foot massager so you can poop in pure peace.
28. A rainfall showerhead so you can have yet another excuse to spend a few extra minutes in the shower singing your heart out. Good vocals sold separately, btw, but at least this fancy-looking thing is under $20!
29. The Spatty Daddy mini-spatula will scoop up the last little bit of lotion or shower gel easier when it runs super low and you haven't had time to re-up. This way, you can still breeze through your bedtime or getting ready routine.
30. CLSEVXY Facial Cleansing Brush to remove makeup, gently exfoliate the skin, dig out blackheads, and reduce the look of fine lines. $100 Clarisonic brush — but this one is on Amazon for a jaw-dropping price and it includes four brush heads and two speed settings! Gahhhh, if you don't dunk this thing in your cart, you better! You're not going to want to leave your bathroom after standing in the mirror playing with this relaxing thing.
31. A tic tac toe toilet paper holder to bring the fun and games to the best room in the house. (Btw, if you get drunk one night and ~actually~ decide to play tic tac toe with your tissue rolls and these x's PLEASE return to this post and spill the tea on how much fun that was.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.